英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第277期:第十七章 游戏(2)(在线收听

 I sighed and put my hand on the door handle. 我叹息着,把手放到了门把手上。

Get them inside, he instructed, so I can leave. I'll be back around dusk. “让他们进屋。”他命令道。“这样我就能离开了。我会在傍晚时过来。”
Do you want my truck? I offered, meanwhile wondering how I would explain its absence to Charlie. “你需要开我的卡车吗?”我主动提出,同时想着要怎么跟查理解释它的消失。
He rolled his eyes. I could walk home faster than this truck moves. 他转了转眼睛。“我走回家去都比这车快。”
You don't have to leave, I said wistfully.. “你不需要离开的。”我渴望地说道。
He smiled at my glum expression. Actually, I do. After you get rid of them —  他对我阴沉着的脸一笑置之。“事实上,我确实不会离开的。在你把他们赶走以后”——
he threw a dark glance in the Blacks' direction — you still have to prepare Charlie to meet your new boyfriend.  他阴沉地怒视了一眼布莱克一家的方向——“你还是得让查理准备好会见你的新男友。”
He grinned widely, showing all of his teeth. 他开心地咧嘴一笑,露出他全部的皓齿。
I groaned. Thanks a lot. 我呻吟道。“非常感谢。”
He smiled the crooked smile that I loved. I'll be back soon, he promised.  他露出我最爱的弯嘴坏笑。“我马上回来。”他保证道。
His eyes flickered back to the porch, and then he leaned in to swiftly kiss me just under the edge of my jaw.  他的眼睛飞快地瞥了一眼门廊的方向,然后他倚过来,飞快地吻了我一下,就在我下巴的边缘。
My heart lurched frantically, and I, too, glanced toward the porch.  我的心立刻狂热地跳了起来。而我也瞥了一眼门廊。
Billy's face was no longer impassive, and his hands clutched at the armrests of his chair. 比利不再是面无表情,他的手紧紧地握住轮椅的扶手。
Soon, I stressed as I opened the door and stepped out into the rain. “马上。”我强调着,打开门,走进雨里。
I could feel his eyes on my back as I half-ran through the light sprinkle toward the porch. 当我小跑着穿过毛毛细雨冲向门廊时,我能感觉到他的目光一直落在我的背上。
Hey, Billy. Hi, Jacob. I greeted them as cheerfully as I could manage.  “嘿,比利。嗨,雅克布。”我尽可能爽朗地和他们打招呼。
Charlie's gone for the day — I hope you haven't been waiting long. “查理今天出去了——我希望你们没有等太久。”
Not long, Billy said in a subdued tone. His black eyes were piercing.  “不是很久。”比利耐着性子答道。他黑色的眼睛咄咄逼人。
I just wanted to bring this up. He indicated a brown paper sack resting in his lap. “我只是想把这个带来。”他指了指膝上的那个棕色纸袋。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438442.html