英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第292期:第十七章 游戏(17)(在线收听

 I picked myself up, ignoring him as I brushed the mud and bracken off the back of my jacket.  我自己挣扎着站起来,不去理会他,只是把外套后面的泥泞和蕨类植物拍掉。

That only made him laugh harder. Annoyed, I began to stride off into the forest. 这让他笑得更凶了。我气恼地大步走进密林里。
I felt his arm around my waist. 我感觉到他的胳膊环住了我的腰。
Where are you going, Bella? “你要去哪里,贝拉?”
To watch a baseball game. You don't seem to be interested in playing anymore,  “去看棒球赛。你好像对打球没什么兴趣了,
but I'm sure the others will have fun without you. 但我敢肯定就算没有你别人也能玩得很开心的。”
You're going the wrong way. “你走错方向了。”
I turned around without looking at him, and stalked off in the opposite direction. He caught me again. 我转过身,看也不看他,高视阔步地向相反的方向走去。他又拉住了我。
Don't be mad, I couldn't help myself. You should have seen your face. He chuckled before he could stop himself. “别生气,我只是一时情难自禁。你真应该看看你自己的脸。”他轻笑着,好不容易才按捺住笑意。
Oh, you're the only one who's allowed to get mad? I asked, raising my eyebrows. “哦,就许你一个人生气?”我扬起眉毛,问道。
I wasn't mad at you. “我没在生你的气。”
'Bella, you'll be the death of me'? I quoted sourly. “‘贝拉,我会死在你手里的’?”我酸溜溜地引述他的话。
That was simply a statement of fact. “这只是就事论事。”
I tried to turn away from him again, but he held me fast. 我试图转身再次挣脱他,但他眼疾手快地抓住了我。
You were mad, I insisted. “你就是在生气。”我坚持说道。
Yes. “是的。”
But you just said — “可你才说着——”
That I wasn't mad at you. Can't you see that, Bella? He was suddenly intense, all trace of teasing gone. Don't you understand? “我不是在生你的气。你看不出来吗,贝拉?”他忽然紧绷起来,所有调侃的痕迹都消失了。“你不明白吗?”
See what? I demanded, confused by his sudden mood swing as much as his words. “明白什么?”我诘问道,他突如其来的心情变化和他说的话一样让我困惑。
undefined undefined
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438458.html