英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第294期:第十七章 游戏(19)(在线收听

 When we came into view, the three on the rocks rose. 当我们出现的时候,岩石上的三个人站起身起来。

Esme started toward us.  艾思梅开始向我们这边走来。
Emmett followed after a long look at Rosalie's back;  艾美特长长地看了一眼罗莎莉的背影,
Rosalie had risen gracefully and strode off toward the field without a glance in our direction.  也跟着过来了。罗莎莉优雅地站起来,大步朝场地那边走去,看也不看我们的方向一眼。
My stomach quivered uneasily in response. 我的胃立刻有了反应,不安地痉挛起来。
Was that you we heard, Edward? Esme asked as she approached. “我们听到的是你吗,爱德华?”艾思梅一边说着,一边走过来。
It sounded like a bear choking, Emmett clarified. “听起来像是一只熊被噎着了。”艾美特进一步解释道。
I smiled hesitantly at Esme. That was him. 我迟疑地向艾思梅微笑。“那就是他。”
Bella was being unintentionally funny, Edward explained, quickly settling the score. “贝拉当时无意中显得很好笑。”爱德华解释道,立刻扳回一城。
Alice had left her position and was running, or dancing, toward us.  爱丽丝已经离开了她原来在的位置,向我们跑过来,或者说,是舞着过来。
She hurtled to a fluid stop at our feet. It's time, she announced. 她如行云流水般冲过来,停在我们跟前。“时间到。”她宣布到。
As soon as she spoke, a deep rumble of thunder shook the forest beyond us, and then crashed westward toward town. 她话音刚落,一声沉闷的隆隆的雷声在离我们很远的密林中炸开了,然后向西边的城镇划去。
Eerie, isn't it? Emmett said with easy familiarity, winking at me. “怪可怕的,不是吗?”艾美特自来熟地说着,冲我眨了眨眼。
Let's go. Alice reached for Emmett's hand and they darted toward the oversized field; she ran like a gazelle.  “我们走吧。”爱丽丝和艾美特一击掌,然后他们像箭一样向那块超大型的场地投掷过去。她奔跑的样子像一只瞪羚。
He was nearly as graceful and just as fast — yet Emmett could never be compared to a gazelle. 艾美特几乎和她一样优雅,一样快——尽管艾美特永远也不可能被比作一只瞪羚。
Are you ready for some ball? Edward asked, his eyes eager, bright. “你准备好打几棒了吗?”爱德华问道,他的眼睛闪闪发亮,很是热切。
I tried to sound appropriately enthusiastic. Go team! 我试图让自己听起来有恰如其分的热情。“归队!”
He snickered and, after mussing my hair, bounded off after the other two. His run was more aggressive,  他窃笑着,弄乱了我的头发,然后紧跟着另外两人弹射出去。他的奔跑更具攻击性,a cheetah rather than a gazelle, and he quickly overtook 
them. The grace and power took my breath away. 更像一只猎豹而非瞪羚。他飞快地超过了他们。那种优雅和力量让我屏住了呼吸。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438460.html