英语听力 暮光之城·暮色 第348期:第二十三章 天使(1)(在线收听

   As I drifted, I dreamed. 当我感觉自己在漂浮的时候,我做梦了。

  Where I floated, under the dark water, I heard the happiest sound my mind could conjure up  as beautiful, as uplifting, as it was ghastly. It was another snarl;  我漂浮着,沉入黑暗的水底的时候,我听到了我的脑子所能想象到的最令我愉快的声音美丽的,令人振奋的声音,尽管它听起来是那么的吓人。那是另一阵咆哮声,
  a deeper, wilder roar that rang with fury. 当一阵更加深邃的,更加野蛮的,充满狂怒咆哮。
  I was brought back, almost to the surface, by a sharp pain slashing my upraised hand, but I couldn't find my way back far enough to open my eyes. 我被举起的手臂上传来的剧烈的疼痛拉了回来,几乎要回到水面上了。但我的意识依然涣散着,没法让自己睁开眼睛。
  And then I knew I was dead. 然后,我知道自己已经死了。
  Because, through the heavy water, I heard the sound of an angel calling my name, calling me to the only heaven I wanted. 因为,透过厚重的水面,我听到了一个天使的声音,他正呼唤着我的名字,呼唤我到达我唯一想要的天堂。
  Oh no, Bella, no! the angel's voice cried in horror. “哦不,贝拉,不!”天使的声音惊恐地大喊着。
  Behind that longed-for sound was another noise  an awful tumult that my mind shied away from. A vicious bass growling, a shocking snapping sound,  在那充满渴望的声音背后,是另外一种嘈杂的声音一阵我的脑子努力回避着的,吓人的骚动。一个邪恶的男低音咆哮着,一阵可怕的咔嚓声,
  and a high keening, suddenly breaking off… 然后是一声高亢的哀号,忽然间中断了……
  I tried to concentrate on the angel's voice instead. 我试图不去理会那些噪音,把注意力集中到天使的声音上。
  Bella, please! Bella, listen to me, please, please, Bella, please! he begged. “贝拉,求你了!贝拉,听我说话,求你了,求你了,贝拉,求你了!”他恳求着。
  Yes, I wanted to say. Anything. But I couldn't find my lips. 好的。我想这样说。无论你想说什么。但我找不到我的嘴唇。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438696.html