听歌学英语:爱.永恒 Forever Love(在线收听

Love, it has so many beautiful faces
爱,有如此多美丽的面孔
Sharing lives and sharing days
分享生命,分享生活
My love,it had so many empty spaces
我的爱,曾有如此多未曾填满的空间
I'm sharing a memory now
现在我不过是在分享一段回忆
I hope that's how it stays
我希望它就以这种方式存在

Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing
此刻,我在爱的深处,依然在呼吸
She is holding my heart in her hand
我的心,掌握在她的手心
I'm the closest I've been to believing
我是如此坚信
This could be love forever
这可能就是永恒的爱
All throughout my life
我的一生
The reasons I've demanded
我渴求爱的理由
But how can I reason
但是,我是个男人啊
With the reason I'm a man
怎能与这个理由相理论

Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh yeah
Hmm

In a minute I'm needing to hold her
再过一分钟,我需要拥抱她
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone
再过一个小时,我将会冷若磐石
When she leaves it gets harder and harder to face life alone
当她离开,独自面对生活会变得越来越难

Now my dreams are filled
现在我的梦想都已实现
With times when we're together
当我们在一起厮守的时候
Guess what I need from her
也许吧,我希望从她处得到的,
Is forever love
不过是一场永恒的爱
Ooh, Ooh, yeah
Oh, oh, oh, oh, mm-mm-mm
Oh, oh, yeah
Now I feel forever love
现在我能感觉到这永恒的爱

Ooh, ooh
Oh yeah
Well I feel...

英语小知识:
说一个人太多愁善感或是‘感情用事’,可以用sentimental这个单词:
sen ti men tal [?s?nt??m?ntl]adj. 多愁善感的; 伤感的; 感情用事的; 寓有情感的;
She is such a sentimental person.她是如此多愁善感的一个人。

形容情侣卿卿我我你侬我侬,可以用形容词lovey-dovey
lovey-dovey ['l?vi'd?vi] adj 多情的;肉麻甜蜜的;你侬我侬的
Sometimes all that lovey dovey shit sucks有的时候,情人间那种肉麻甜蜜的一套让人觉得蛮讨厌的!

在公交或是其它交通工具上有一种东西叫做‘呕吐袋’。对应的英文是:
barf bag [bɑ?f] vt. 呕吐

英语口语中,有时候人们会说:It happens! Shit happens! 这两句话意思都一样,表达的都是对已经发生的事情的一种无可奈何或者自嘲的心情 :
比如,这次考试没过或者发生了车祸虚惊一场,就可以说:
It happens! Shit happens! 有时候会这样的/总会有这样的事情发生
也可以用来安慰别人,比如朋友丢了钱包很沮丧,你也可以说:
Hey sweetie, it happens. Hopefully, someone has found it and will give it back you亲,这种事情难免有时会发生。希望有人捡到归还给你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/441172.html