每天三分钟学英语 第140期:当外国人说win-win时,到底是谁赢了?(在线收听

 情景对话:

Phil: Guys, we should be celebrating. This is literally a win-win. 我们应该庆祝一下。这简直就是双赢呀。
Alex: I didn't work my whole life for a tie! 我一辈子的努力可不只是为了打个平手。
Win-win 双赢
① You can stay home and watch your movie and I'll go out with the guys. It's a win-win. 你可以待在家里看你的电影,我跟我朋友出去。这是双赢。
② If we work overtime this week, we can get an extra day off. It's a win-win. 如果我们这周加班,那我们就可以多放一天假。这是双赢。
A tie 平手
① A: So who won? 所以谁赢了?
B: It's a tie. 打成了平手。
② I counted all the votes and it's a tie. 5 for you and 5 for me. 我数了所有的投票,是平手。你5票,我5票。
End up in a tie 以平手收场
The game ended up in a tie with the score being zero to zero. 比赛以平手收场,比分0比0。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mtsfzxyy/441897.html