早安英文 第167期:怎么用英文表达<眼神交流>那些事儿(在线收听

 英语学习笔记:

The big shot 大人物,有分量的人
small potato 小角色
Coach potato 电视迷
Mouse potato 电脑迷
An A-listers celebrity 一线巨星
Instant online celebrities 网红
huge fan 大粉丝
Die-hard fans 死忠粉
Bandwagon fans 跟风狗
be spoony over 迷恋
She is the big shot.
她是个大人物。
I am just a small potato.
我只是个小角色。
Are you a Tom Cruise fan?
你是汤姆克鲁斯的粉丝吗?
I am a huge fan of action movies.
我是动作电影的超级大粉丝。
Have you watched the new Tom Cruise movie?
你看了汤姆克鲁斯的新电影吗?
His character is complex.
他的角色性格很复杂。
It is the classic Tom Cruise movie.
这是汤姆克鲁斯的代表作。
He is perfect for it.
他很适合这个角色。英语学习笔记:
stare [ster] v. 凝视
aggressive [?'ɡres?v] adj. 有进取心的
slightly ['sla?tli] adv.些微地
suspicious [s?'sp???s] adj. 可疑的
shifty ['??fti] adj. 诡诈的
bob [bɑ?b] v. 上下疾动
grunt [ɡr?nt] v. 咕哝
I’m making eye contact with you.
我在和你眼神交流。
Don’t stare deeply into others’eyes while talking.
跟人说话别一直盯着别人眼睛。
I stare deeply into your brown eyes.
我深深凝望你棕色到眼眸。
I would think you come off too aggressive.
我会觉得你太激进了。
If your eyes were bigger!
如果你的眼睛再大一点的话!
They can be regarded as being slightly suspicious or shifty character.
他们会被当作有些可疑或者不可信的人物。
Kirsten, you can gaze me at my Adam’s apple or tie knot,if you are THAT nervous.
Kirsten,如果你真那么紧张,你可以看着我的喉结或者领带。
I pretend to be interested by bobbing my head and grunting.
为了假装感兴趣,我会频繁地点头,以及小声附和。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zayy/444475.html