听歌学英语:我要自由 I Want To Break Free(在线收听

I Want To Break Free,一首非常经典复古的作品,来自于英国皇后乐队---Queen。英国电台2BR最近一有机会就播放这首歌,除了向老一代音乐家致敬之外,作品本身的经典韵味儿也是值得我们再次重温的。Break Free有“挣脱”、“打破”、“冲破藩篱”等等意思。I Want To Break Free,有一种束缚叫做爱得太深,一起来听这首《我要自由》 [1.jpg]

I want to break free 我要挣脱
I want to break free 我要逃离
I want to break free from your lies 不想再被你的谎言束缚
You're so self-satisfied. I don't need you 你太自满了,我不需要你
I've got to break free 我必须逃离

God knows, God knows I want to break free. 上帝知道,上帝知道,我想挣脱
I've fallen in love 我坠入了爱河
I've fallen in love for the first time 我第一次坠入了爱河
And this time I know it's for real 我知道这回是正儿八经地爱上了。

I've fallen in love, yeah 我坠入了爱河,噎!
God knows, God knows I've fallen in love. 上帝知道,上帝知道我坠入了爱河
It's strange but it's true 很奇怪但很真
I can't get over the way you love me like you do 无法忘记你爱我的方式
But I have to be sure 但我必须要百分之百有把握
When I walk out that door 当我走出这扇门
Oh how I want to be free, baby 我多么渴望自由,宝贝!
Oh how I want to be free, 我多么渴望自由
Oh how I want to break free. 我多么渴望挣脱束缚

But life still goes on 但生命仍在继续
I can't get used to living without, living without, 但是仍然无法适应没有你的生活
Living without you by my side 没有你在身边
I don't want to live alone, hey 我不想一个人过,嘿
God knows, got to make it on my own 上帝知道,上帝知道让我独自承担
So baby can't you see 宝贝你难道没看到
I've got to break free. 我必须挣脱
I've got to break free 我必须挣脱
I want to break free, yeah 我想要挣脱
I want, I want, I want, I want to break free. 我想,我想,我想,我想逃离
 
词汇扩展:
I want to break free 我要挣脱桎梏
break [breik] vt.损坏;打碎;打破(纪录);折断(骨头);骨折;破坏;违反
Brittle things break easily. 脆的东西容易破碎。(['britl]adj. 易碎的,脆弱的;易生气的)
Break something to somebody:告诉某人某消息;告诉某人实情
I hate to break it to you, but what you said is really uncalled for. 我很不愿意跟你挑明说,但是你这样说话太过分了。(uncalled for: 不必要的 ; 不适当的 ; 无道理的 ; 不公正的)

Break one's back字面意思:把某人压得喘不过气来,把某人压垮,背都断了;比喻“非常辛苦地工作”。
Working as a consultant in this company will break your back. 在这间咨询公司上班非常辛苦。
I can't imagine him breaking his back for anything!很难想象他会为了什么事情而甘愿辛苦。

break one’s word/promise食言, 说话不算数
I believe in him, because he never broken his word / promises. 我信任他, 因为他从不食言。

break the record打破纪录
This athlete has just broken the world record in men’s high jump. 这名运动员刚刚打破了男子跳高世界纪录。

to make a break for something/it<口>趁机逃跑;(尤指为逃跑而) 猛冲;
You and your friends keep an eye out — if there's any trouble we'll make a break for it.你和你的朋友留心点——一有问题,我们就跑。

break away from 打破陈规;奋力挣脱;放弃习惯
You must break away from these old customs. 你们必须破除这些旧风俗。
You’d better break away from the habit of smoking. 你最好改掉吸烟的习惯。

break out (of/in)战争爆发; 争吵爆发;(火灾)发生;布满(汗水);出(疹子)
A line of sweat broke out on her forehead.她的额头上冒出一串汗珠。
A person who is allergic to cashews may break out in a rash when he consumes these nuts.对腰果过敏的人吃了这些坚果后身上可能会出疹子。

break in破门而入;打断
He broke in with some ideas of his own. 他插话进来,表达了自己的一些想法。
Masked robbers broke in and made off with$ 8,000蒙面强盗破门而入,抢走了8,000美元。
 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/445406.html