英语PK台 第404期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(92)(在线收听

   地点:中央公园咖啡馆

  人物:菲比,迈克
  事件:菲比突然想要改名。为了让菲比意识到自己改的名字有多离谱,迈克也“决定”改名。
  Phoebe: Welcome back. I missed you.
  菲比:欢迎回来,我想你了。
  Mike: Oh, me too. So what's new?
  迈克:哦,我也是,有什么新鲜事?
  Phoebe: Well, I am no longer Phoebe Buffay.
  菲比:我不再叫菲比·布菲了。
  Mike: That's great. You changed your name?
  迈克:太棒了,你改名字了?
  Phoebe: Meet: Princess Consuela Banana Hammock!
  菲比:请参见:康苏埃拉·香蕉·吊床公主!
  Mike: You're kidding right?
  迈克:你是开玩笑的对吧?
  Phoebe: Nope.
  菲比:不是呀。
  Mike: You really did that?
  迈克:你真的这么干了?
  Phoebe: Yep.
  菲比:对呀。
  Mike: Yeah, but you can't do that.
  迈克:嗯,但是你不能这么做。
  Phoebe: Why? It's fun, it's different, no one else has a name like it.
  菲比:为什么?又有趣,又与众不同,而且没有人叫这样的名字。
  Mike: Alright, then I'm gonna change my name.
  迈克:好吧,那我也要去把我的名字改了。
  Phoebe: Great, Okay, what are you gonna change it to?
  菲比:太棒了,好啊,你要改成什么?
  Mike: Crap Bag.
  迈克:废物。
  Phoebe: Mike Crap Bag?
  菲比:迈克·废物?
  Mike: No, no Mike, just Crap Bag. First name Crap, last name Bag.
  迈克:不,没有迈克,就叫废物。姓废,名物。
  Phoebe: You're not serious, right?
  菲比:你不是认真的,对吧?
  Mike: Yeah, I'm serious. It's fun, it's different and no-one else has a name like that!
  迈克:嗯,我很认真。又有趣,又与众不同,都没有人叫这样的名字。
  Phoebe: Uhu, uhu, well, then, great. If you love it, I love it.
  菲比:呃,嗯,这,那个,好啊。你要是喜欢的话我也喜欢。
  Mike: I do love it, and I love your name. I love Princess Consuela.
  迈克:我确实很喜欢,我也喜欢你的名字。我爱康苏埃拉公主。
  Phoebe: And I love Crap.
  菲比:我爱废物。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446972.html