英语PK台 第407期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(93)(在线收听

   地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒的公寓客厅

  人物:菲比,瑞秋,乔伊,莫妮卡
  事件:瑞秋告诉大家自己要去巴黎工作了,老友们对此反应不一。
  Phoebe: Ooh, what's going on?
  菲比:哦,发生什么了?
  Rachel: I got a really incredible job offer.
  瑞秋:我得到了一份非常好的工作邀请。
  Joey: Hey, great! All right!
  乔伊:嘿,太好了!真棒!
  Phoebe: Good for you!
  菲比:真为你高兴!
  Rachel: It's in Paris.
  瑞秋:这个工作在巴黎。
  Joey: What? No no no! No no... no... no, no... No, too much is changing, okay? First, Phoebe getting married. Congratulations! And then these two move into a stupid house in the stupid suburbs...
  乔伊:什么?不,不,不!不,不,不,不,不……不行,变的事情太多了,明白吗?先是菲比结婚。恭喜!然后他们俩要搬到愚蠢郊区的愚蠢房子里去……
  Monica: Hey, this afternoon you said you'd be supportive...
  莫妮卡:嘿,今天下午你还说你会支持呢……
  Joey: Well, it comes and goes. I wouldn't trust it.
  乔伊:嗯,我这个人就是这么反复无常,我要是你们才不会轻易相信。
  Rachel: Look, you guys... This is really, really important to me. And it means a lot if you could try to get on board.
  瑞秋:你们听着……这对我来说非常,非常重要。如果你们能试着站在我这边的话,对我的意义会十分重大。
  Phoebe: Of course we can. Congratulations. Yay! Joey...
  菲比:我们当然可以了。恭喜。耶!乔伊……
  Joey: No, no, no. My hugs are reserved for people staying in America.
  乔伊:不,不,不。我的拥抱只给那些留在美国的人。
  Rachel: Joey, it would mean so...
  瑞秋:乔伊,这对我会……
  Joey: Hey! No! Get your France-going-arms away from me.
  乔伊:嘿!别过来!让你那要去法国的胳膊离我远点。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446975.html