英语PK台 第414期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(94)(在线收听

   地点:钱德勒和莫妮卡的公寓客厅

  人物:罗斯,瑞秋,乔伊,钱德勒,菲比,莫妮卡
  事件:钱德勒和莫妮卡的东西都搬走了,老友们向公寓、也向观众们告别。
  Ross: Wow.
  罗斯:哇。
  Rachel: I know. It seems smaller somehow.
  瑞秋:我知道。不知为什么,它看起来变小了。
  Joey: Has it always been purple?
  乔伊:这儿一直都是紫色的吗?
  Chandler: Look around, you guys. This was your first home. And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter. But more important, because of rent control, it was a friggin' steal!
  钱德勒:看看四周吧,小家伙们。这是你们第一个家,是个快乐的地方,充满了爱和欢笑。但是更重要的是,因为租金管制,这地方便宜得简直像是明抢啊!
  Phoebe: Hey, do you realize that at one time or another we all lived in this apartment?
  菲比:嘿,你们有没有意识到,我们都曾经在某个时候在这里住过?
  Monica: Oh, yeah, that's true.
  莫妮卡:哦,对啊,还真是。
  Ross: Uh, I haven't.
  罗斯:呃,我没住过。
  Monica: Wait a minute. What about that summer during college that you lived with grandma, and you tried to make it as a dancer?
  莫妮卡:等等。大学时有一年暑假你过来和奶奶住,想当舞蹈演员的那一年呢?
  Ross: Do you realize we almost made it ten years without that coming up?
  罗斯:你有没有意识到,这事儿都有快10年没提起过了?
  Monica: Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
  莫妮卡:哦,亲爱的,我忘了。我答应崔歌要把钥匙留下的。
  Chandler: Oh, okay.
  钱德勒:哦,好。
  Phoebe: So, I guess this is it.
  菲比:嗯,我猜就是这样了。
  Joey: Yeah. I guess so.
  乔伊:是啊,我也觉得。
  Monica: This is harder than I thought it would be.
  莫妮卡:这比我想象中还要难。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446987.html