英语PK台 第476期:《老友记》900句(12)(在线收听

   地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓

  人物:老友六人
  事件:菲比挖苦钱德勒是“绝缘体”,而钱德勒调侃莫妮卡的胸部小。
  Chandler: OK, what is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? Is there something...repellent... about me?
  钱德勒:好吧,我是哪里不对?我看起来不够有趣吗?我是有哪里……讨人厌吗?
  Ross: So, how was the party?
  罗斯:那么,派对怎么样?
  Chandler: Well it couldn't have been worse. A woman literally passed through me. OK, so what is it?Am I hideously unattractive?
  钱德勒:哦,差得不能再差了,有个女人就是无视我。好吧,那么,到底是怎么回事?我有那么不讨人喜欢吗?
  Phoebe: No, you are not, you are very attractive.You know what, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everything.
  菲比:不,你才不会,你特别可人,你知道吗,我也经历过这种事儿。每当我增加了一点点重量,我就开始质疑一切了。
  Chandler: Woah, woah, I've put on a little weight?
  钱德勒:哇,哇,你说我变胖了?
  Phoebe: No, not weight... Y'know, more like insulation.
  菲比:不,不是重量……你知道,说绝缘体比较恰当。
  Monica: Chandler, I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. Ya wanna work out? I can remake you.
  莫妮卡:钱德勒,我正失业呢,迫切需要点事情做,你要不要运动一下?我可以重塑你。
  Chandler: Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time.
  钱德勒:哦,我很想,但那或许会妨碍我那些无所事事的时间。
  Monica: Please.
  莫妮卡:拜托啦。
  Everyone: C'mon. Let her. Yeah.
  众人:对啦,让她做一下嘛。
  Chandler: Alright, OK, alright. But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm goin' home.
  钱德勒:好吧,好吧,好吧。但我穿上紧身衣后,要是胸部比你大的话,我就不来了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447126.html