英语PK台 第490期:《老友记》900句(15)(在线收听

   地点:乔伊公寓

  人物:钱德勒,乔伊
  事件:钱德勒与莫妮卡搬到郊区新家之前,他与乔伊一起救出小鸡和小鸭,两人深情告别。
  Chandler: You gonna buy a new one?
  钱德勒:你要买新的吗?
  Joey: Probably not. Nah. I don't know how much I'm gonna wanna play after you go.
  乔伊:大概不会了。不买了。我不知道你走了之后我还会不会想玩。
  Chandler: Well, at least we got these little guys out.
  钱德勒:呃,至少咱们把这两个小家伙救出来了。
  Joey: Yeah.
  乔伊:是啊。
  Chandler: Aww, we were worried about you! Hm. I guess I better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
  钱德勒:啊,我们刚才还担心你们呢!嗯。我猜我得赶快适应有东西在我手里拉屎了,是吧?
  Joey: I'm gonna miss these little guys. It was nice having birds around again.
  乔伊:我会想这两个小家伙的。身边又有小鸟挺好的。
  Chandler: Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
  钱德勒:嘿,知道吗?或许我们可以把它们留给你。
  Joey: What?
  乔伊:什么?
  Chandler: Yeah, I mean we've got a lot going on right now. And plus, here they'd have their own room.
  钱德勒:嗯,我的意思是,我们现在也有好多事。再说,它们在这儿还能有自己的房间。
  Joey: I could get a goose!
  乔伊:我还能养只鹅!
  Chandler: You know, I–I think you're set with the poultry.
  钱德勒:你知道,我……我觉得你是铁了心要养家禽了。
  Joey: Thanks man. Did you hear that, you guys? You're gonna get to stay here! And, and it's good, you know, 'cause, 'cause now you have a reason to come visit.
  乔伊:谢谢,哥们儿。你们听见了吗?你们要留在这儿啦!这事儿不错,你知道,因为,因为你现在有理由回来看看了。
  Chandler: I think there may be another reason. So, awkward hug or lame cool guy handshake?
  钱德勒:我觉得可能还有其他原因。接下来,是来个尴尬的拥抱还是差劲却很酷的男人的握手呢?
  Joey: Uh, lame cool guy handshake, yeah.
  乔伊:呃,男人的握手吧,嗯。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447140.html