英语PK台 第517期:《老友记》900句(21)(在线收听

   地点:酒店餐厅

  人物:老友六人
  事件:在拉斯维加斯,罗斯和瑞秋醉后结婚而不自知,朋友们发现后嘲笑他。
  Ross: I—They would not let us get married when we were that drunk!
  罗斯:我……他们就不该在我们喝得那么醉的时候让我们结婚!
  Joey: They let you get married when you're drunk! Most people who get married in Vegas are drunk!
  乔伊:他们当然让喝醉的人结婚啦,在拉斯维加斯结婚的大多数人都是醉醺醺的!
  Phoebe: Hell, I'm drunk right now!What? I can't have a mimosa with breakfast? I'm on vacation!
  菲比:见鬼,我现在就喝醉了!怎么,我早上就不能来一杯“含羞草”?我在度假呢!
  Monica: What are you guys gonna do?
  莫妮卡:你俩打算怎么办?
  Rachel: Well, I guess we just find a divorce lawyer?
  瑞秋:呃,我猜我们得去找个离婚律师。
  Chandler: Well, I think, I think, Ross already has one. Now, this one's free, right? Because you paid for the first two, so the third one's free.
  钱德勒:我觉得啊,我觉得罗斯已经有个离婚律师了。这次得免费吧?因为你都付了两次钱了,第三次应该不用花钱了。
  Ross: Laugh it up, but the joke's on you. Because we don't need to get divorced, okay? We ,we're just gonna get an annulment.
  罗斯:笑吧,不过得笑你自己。因为我们不用打离婚官司,我们只用废除注册就行了。
  Joey: An annulment? Ross! I don't think surgery's the answer here.
  乔伊:废掉?罗斯,我觉得手术可解决不了这个问题。
  Phoebe: Oh–oh, that's your thing.
  菲比:哦,哦,原来这是你的招牌啊。
  Ross: What?
  罗斯:什么?
  Phoebe: Your thing. Y'know? You're the guy who gets divorced.
  菲比:你的标签,懂吗?你就是离婚男。
  All: Oh yeah!
  所有人:对哦!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447367.html