英语PK台 第527期:《老友记》900句(23)(在线收听

   地点:巴巴多斯某酒店

  人物:钱德勒,莫妮卡,菲比
  事件:莫妮卡告诉菲比戴维要向她求婚,本以为菲比会拒绝,没想到菲比却很开心。
  Chandler: David is going to propose to Phoebe tonight.
  钱德勒:戴维今晚要向菲比求婚!
  Monica: See what happens when you give people advice? I hope you told him not to?
  莫妮卡:看见你给别人建议的结果了吧?你建议他别那么做了吗?
  Chandler: That would be advice!
  钱德勒:那可是个建议!
  Monica: OK, fine. I'll handle this. Phoebe?
  莫妮卡:好吧。我来解决。菲比?
  Phoebe: Yeah?
  菲比:嗯?
  Monica: I need to talk to you.
  莫妮卡:跟你说件事。
  Phoebe: Are you leaving "The Supremes"?
  菲比:你终于决定要离开“The Supremes”乐队单飞了吗?
  Monica: OK, my husband just gave your boyfriend some very bad advice. Look, David is going to propose to you tonight.
  莫妮卡:是这样,我老公刚刚给你男友出了个馊主意。听着,戴维今晚要向你求婚。
  Phoebe: Wow? Really? That's fantastic!
  菲比:喔?真的吗?太棒了!
  Monica: What, are you serious? You wanna marry him? Wha... What about Mike?
  莫妮卡:你是认真的?你想嫁给他?那……迈克呢?
  Phoebe: Oh, OK, you want me to marry Mike? Alright, well, let's just gag him and handcuff him and force him down the aisle. OK? I can just see it: "Mike, do you take Phoebe..." You know, it's every girl's dream!
  菲比:好的,好的,你想我嫁给迈克?好吧,咱们把他骗来,把他的手拷起来,逼他走上红地毯。好吧?我能看到这个场景:“迈克,你愿意娶菲比……”你知道吗,这是每个女孩儿的梦想!
  Monica: Do you really think that marrying someone else is the right answer?
  莫妮卡:你真的觉得和别人结婚是正确的选择吗?
  Phoebe: Sure! Look, OK, bottom line: I love Mike...David! David. I love David. Don't look at me that way, Roseanne Rosannadanna!
  菲比:当然!最重要的是:我爱迈克…戴维!戴维。我爱戴维。别这么看着我,罗斯尼·罗斯戴安娜!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447377.html