外贸英语话题王 第90期:技术引进(在线收听

   Technology import 技术引进

  We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。
  Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。
  Why? 为什么?
  Because the know-how tells all the details of how to manufacture the machines,  因为专有技术非常详细的说明了如何制造机器,
  and buying the know-how we be capable of contributing to advancement of our scientific and technical level. 并且购买专有技术将有助于提高我们的科技水平。
  Then how much will you ask for? 那你们要价多少?
  Triple the price for the patent. 是专利价格的3倍。
  That's too high a price! 这个价太高了!
  Oh.just the opposite, buying the know-how we be much cheaper than making the machine with our patent. 哦,恰恰相反,它比用我们的专利制造机器要便宜得多。
  I'm afraid your price is higher than I expected.  恐怕你们的价格比我预想的要高一些。
  Is it possible for you to reduce it? 你们能不能降一点?
  I think the price is reasonable. 我认为这个价格是合理的
  If that's the case, there is hardly any need for further discussion.  如果真是这样,那就没有必要再谈下去了。
  We might as well call the whole deal off. 整个交易就此告吹。
  Well, for friendship's sake, we can consider reducing the price further by 5 percent. 好吧,为了友谊,我们考虑消减5%。
  A cut of 10 percent would be more realistic. 降10%更现实。
  I think it unwise for either of us to insist on our own price. 我认为我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
  What's your proposal? 你有什么高见?
  We meet each other halfway in order to narrow the gap. 我们各让一半以便缩小差距。
  Right, you have a way of persuading me to agree to your terms. 好吧,你可真有办法说服我接受你的条件。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449598.html