艾伦脱口秀第74期:真的很紧张(在线收听

   And it was probably the most intimidating star-star party, 那可能是我参加过的最震撼的

  I have ever been to.You know, I walked in.The first guy I saw was Tom Cruise. 众星云集的派对 我一走进去 看到的第一个人是汤姆·克鲁斯
  And then I saw you, and, and Jen,and I think like Denny Moore. 然后是你 还有珍 好像还有黛米·摩尔
  And my wife and I brought a bottle of wine.And we were like, hide the wine. 我和我太太带了一瓶红酒过去 我们当时就想 赶紧把酒藏起来
  You know what I mean.Put it in your purse. Throw it into the bush. 你懂的 塞进包 扔进树丛里
  Get rid of it.This is er.... - You were the only one with a bottle of wine. 反正别留着 真是  -你们是唯一带酒去的宾客
  They don't need our two-dollar bottle wine.You never know when you'll go to a party, 他们不需要这种两块钱的红酒 去之前你也不清楚状况
  If it's an intimate thing, it's nice to bring wine. 如果是个私人派对 带酒是很有礼貌的
  But when it's a giant thing and your. - It's a wrong idea. 但如果是个大型派对的话  -绝对的坏主意
  Oh, well,or, or just bring it home and drink yourself. 或者带回家自己喝了
  That's a waste. It really is.I know.But it was I do remember meeting you there. 不然太浪费了 我知道 我们那次确实是我们第一次见
  That's right. We have a chat.Yeah. We do.What do we talk about? I don't remember. 是的 我们还聊过天 恩 是的 我们聊了些什么 我不记得了
  Oh my God. It was like, I was so inebriated. 我当时喝高了
  Things were all wrong, very nervous at that party. 脑子一片混乱 在那派对上我真的很紧张
  I think when I went to a car and listened to some music,somebody was playing something in a car for us. 我们应该是到车上去听音乐了 有人在车里放音乐给我们听
  Do you remember that at all?Do you really think that happened? 你还记得吗 真有这回事吗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457797.html