艾伦脱口秀第138期:场面很感人(在线收听

   Like, "She's hanging out the window again.""Was that Michelle?" 像是 "她又趴车窗外了" 看 米歇尔探身天窗外面了

  Get back in. Yeah.I just want some wind in my face.Yeah, I don't... - Small things. 赶快进去 没错 我只是想让脸颊吹吹风 对 我从未 像这种小事情
  You don't think about that.Yeah, we can't open windows. 你压根不会去想 是啊 我们不能打开窗户
  I mean, the windows in our house don't open. 我们家里的窗户一直是关着的
  But on "Scandal" They go on the balcony all the time. 但是在"丑闻"里面 他们怎么经常去阳台
  You know?There is the balcony,yeah.That's real. - So you can go on the balcony. 你知道吗 是有个阳台 没错 那是真的  -所以你可以去阳台
  We do, and go on the balcony.But that's really the only door we can open to the outside. 确实 我们可以待在阳台 但那几乎是我们唯一接触外面世界的机会
  Oh, that's a bummer.It's... Yeah.It's interesting. - Yes, it really is. 噢 真扫兴 还真  对 还蛮有趣的  -是的 确实有趣
  We need to talk about Selma,The anniversary was this past weekend. 我们来谈谈塞尔玛游行吧 上个周末是纪念日
  The whole family went there.And ah...That must have been really moving. 你们一大家子人都去了那里 然后 呃 那场面肯定很感人吧
  It was really powerful.It's just a reminder of...You know...The scarifices people made and 那场面真的很震撼 那场活动是用来纪念 先人为了改变历史
  the bravery they showd to change the course of history. 的英勇行为和做出的牺牲
  And...One woman was telling me how she was 14 years old when she marched. 当时 一位女士对我讲述了 她14岁时 参加游行的情景
  And she came on that day, just ready to have her voice heard. 她当天过去 刚要呐喊示威
  But then she looked into the faces of that angry mob. 就看到了那群暴徒愤怒的面孔
  And she said she was ready to just turn around. 然后吓得只想扭头跑回去
  She said, "I don't care about any rights. 她说 "我不在乎那些权利了
  I just can't do this.And one of the older marchers told her... "我做不了这个" 这时一位年长的游行者对她说
  That you cannot leave.Because if you run today, 你不能离开 如果你今天逃跑了
  You will be running from your fears for the rest of you life. 今后的人生将无法直面恐惧 只会逃避
  And she stayed,And she marched on that day.I mean, that was... 于是她留了下来 参加了那天的游行 我想说 那一天
  You know, that was a powerful day for us. 对我们而言 历史意义重大
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457955.html