艾伦脱口秀第146期:白宫记者协会晚宴(在线收听

   How are you going?What's going on?I'm good to see you now. 你最近怎么样 最近怎么样 我很高兴见到你

  So you are the famous First Lady on television 所以你是电视上著名的第一夫人
  And you just took a selfie with the real First Lady,how cool was that! 而你刚刚和真的第一夫人拍了张自拍 那太酷了
  Surreal, how crazy is the show, how great is the show today! 我们节目太不可思议了 今天真是太棒了
  Thank you for that.We only, we met another time I met her, 这得谢谢你 我之前只见过她一次
  last year around this time,When I crossed the correspondents dinner. 是在去年这个时候 我们在白宫记者协会晚宴上
  And Tony Goldwyn, who plays my husband on the TV, 还有托尼·戈德温 他在剧中饰演我的丈夫
  we got to go through the line and meet them together. 我们得排队和才能他们见面
  And the first thing she said to me was,as I was walking under the date. 我正走过去 她见面第一句话就是
  She says, why did you kill your son? "你为什么要杀你的儿子"
  And I was like,And then I was really neverous, and then I was like... 然后我就像这样 我紧张的要命 然后就想这样
  And I can't really get the words out. 一句话也说不出来
  So, I was glad I got to speak today. Yeah. 我特别高兴今天可以说出来 是啊
  Our sweet president said to Tony,"Mr. President," "Mr. President." 我们亲爱的总统对托尼说 "总统先生 总统先生"
  That's how I got. And then it was over.Isn't that amazing that "Scandal" is so popular, 这样 然后事情就结束了 "丑闻"现在这么火 总统也会去看
  that actually the President was watching the show? 这简直太棒了
  It's so surreal. Sweet Tina Shanell was here. 简直跟做梦一样 可爱的蒂娜· 纱奈尔也在
  She's Michelle Obama. She is the chief of staff.Like we are just talking backstage. 她就是米歇尔·奥巴马的参谋长 我们刚刚在后台还在一起聊天
  It's crazy that any of them know who any of us are,that's amazing. 这简直不可思议 他们竟然知道我们是谁 那太棒了
  There's a lot of things going on. 尽管剧中发生了许多事情
  It's obviously this doesn't really happen in real life in politics. 但很明显 有些不是真的 在真实的政坛中
  'Cause what you are doing,You are trying to poison the vice president. 你都做了些什么 你试图毒害副总统
  There is all kinds of...I didn't ask Michelle about that. 总是有些...我可没问过米歇尔
  What are you doing? Like what's happening? 你做了些什么 到底发生了什么
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457973.html