《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第54期:事先谨慎查看(在线收听

 Bamboo is one of the strongest plants on earth, 竹子是地球上最坚硬的植物之一

with 10 source string to rival steel and likes to grow right next to the river of the water coasts. 十根竹子的坚硬程度能和钢条媲美 竹子生长在河岸边
What I want to do to these bamboo is get over the little branches off it and makes one long shrill spear. 我要将竹子的枝叶去掉 做一根锋利的矛
And then that spear I'm gonna use throw it into the water and get an idea how deep it is 这根矛就是探路者 将之扔进水里 就能知道水有多深了
and also probably work just smashing out the end into it. 它可能会一整根插进水底
Just stop it sticking in the mud and then landing out like a nasty mantrap, under the water. 它扎入泥里之后 然后在水底就像个暗器一样
Ok, let's stop sticking in and the idea I throw out it in, 做成了 我现在要把它扔下去
you can see if it's couple of few deep, I'm gonna see it. 让我们来看看它有多深
Okay, well, that's worked. It went all the way into the water. . 成功了  它全部浸入水中了
And look. you see, it's just floated up. 看  浮上来了
That means it's at least the length of that deep, 这意味着水深至少和竹子的高度相同
if not probably more,so I know I've got at least eight foot to play with. 或者更深 所以  水深至少是8英尺
The more spears you can throw into the water, 扔进水里的竹子越多
the more certain you'll be that there are no hidden rocks. 越能确定水下是否没有暗礁
Well, you know, I'm happy. Okay.It's a quick way down,but, providing the water's deep enough, 好了  我要跳了 跳得很利索 如果水够深
I'm confident jumping heights up to 50 foot without injury. 我保证从50英尺高处跳下都毫发无伤
But you got to check out the risks first. 但是一定要事先谨慎查看
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463735.html