《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第66期:探索古代熔岩隧道(在线收听

 Ah, that's good, isn't it?Packed with pine resin,the torch should burn brightly for a good 10 minutes or so. 真不错 有了松脂 火把应该能燃上十来分钟

When you're trying to survive,caves can be a good source of shelter or food. 野外求生时 洞穴不失为一个好的庇护处和觅食点
The only problem is other animals may think so, too.You never know what you're gonna find. 唯一的问题是 其他的动物也这么想 你不知道你会遇到些什么
Deep in the vietnamese jungle,I'm exploring an ancient lava tunnel. 我正在越南的丛林深处 探索一条古代熔岩隧道
I'm looking for food,but I've no idea what creatures may be lurking in the darkness. 我在寻找食物 但我不知道黑暗中有什么在等着我
Man, look at this place.It's completely opened up!Look at this. 瞧瞧这地方 这地方是完全开阔的 看这个
Quite an eerie place to be, actually, here. 这地方可真叫人毛骨悚然
Some of the nastiest creepy-crawlies I've ever seen I've found in caves like this before, 我以前在类似的洞穴里 见到过一些很恶心的爬虫
and often hidden in the cracks I've found in caves like this before, 它们通常躲在石缝里 或洞顶的裂缝中
Look at that.It's getting a bit low here.Look, there's a bat, look, see that? 瞧 这里洞顶开始变低了 看  有只蝙蝠  看到了吗
Swooped straight over us.I can see light coming in at the end of this. 从我们头顶上飞了过去 我可以看到洞穴尽头有光
Let's keep going.Man, look.You can see the bats. See them flying? 继续向前走吧 看 看到蝙蝠了吧  它们飞来飞去的
Silhouetted against the white light.See them?Loads of them flying around. 亮光映出了它们的轮廓 看到了吗 好多的蝙蝠飞来飞去的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463747.html