《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第69期:有顿丰盛的晚餐(在线收听

 A thin piece of vine acts as a tripwire,loosely attached to a spring stick 用一条很细的藤蔓当绊索 松松地系在弹簧木杆上

which triggers a trap when any prey touches it,simple but deadly. 当猎物碰到蔓藤  就会触动机关  掉进陷阱 简单  但绝对致命
Okay, this is...This is now primed.Basically, if something comes along and triggers this. 好了  这个 现在已经准备就绪 简单的说  如果有猎物过来  触动它
They're gonna get skewered in that.Okay, let's set it and then get up into the tree. 它们就会被叉在这里 我们把它装回树旁边
There's a scorpion here. See that?Quite a good size one, as well. 这儿有只蝎子  看到了吗 而且是好大的一只
I'll let you see him under here.See him under there? 给你看看  在树叶底下 看到了吗
When you're picking a scorpion up,you've got to be super careful. 你抓蝎子时 一定要非常非常小心
And the way to do it is get him by the stinger at the back there. 要想抓住它 就要抓他尾部那里的毒刺
And as long as you've got him by that, he can't strike. 只要你这样抓着它  它就蛰不了你
But what I've known happen before-- people pick it up like that, 据我所知  最开始人们这样抓它
and the claws come 'round and grab you and you go whoa,let go of the tail, and -- whap -- you get struck. 它的爪子会反过来  夹住你 然后甩出尾巴  你就被它蛰到了
So, once you've got it by the tail, you've got to hold onto it. 所以只有从尾巴下手  你才能将它捉住
But I'm at least gonna make good dinner for tonight. 反正今晚能有顿丰盛的晚餐了
Actually, I'll turn a little bit.Here, hold that.Here, look.Right now I've got its stinger off. 我要做点加工 拿着这个 瞧好了 现在我要把它的尾巴弄下来
I'm gonna keep that for dinner when I finish my camp. 然后把它留作晚餐 等我搭完帐篷后享用
Fire not only makes you feel much better at the end of the day,it also helps keep mosquitoes the away. 火不仅能使你在天黑后感觉好些 还可以帮你驱赶走蚊虫
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463750.html