《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第72期:保持直线前进(在线收听

 I know there were US patrol of soldiers out here about 140 of them and 70 of those ended up 曾经有一队美国巡逻兵来到这里 一共大约有140人

getting heat stroke 'cause they stopped drinking,didn't drink enough. 最后有70人因为没有喝水而中暑 就是因为他们饮水量不足
Oh, look, there's not water in this one, but there is this. 这个里面没有水  但我找到了这个
Look.So, there you go, not only water,also a good, little something to eat.Cool. 瞧 瞧见没  这里不只有水喝 还能找到点东西充饥 爽 
Like many US troops in the conflict here,I'm getting airlifted out by helicopter. 如同越战时的美国军队一样 我从直升机空降至此
All I have to do now is locate the landing zone, 现在我需要确定着陆方位
but keeping on the straight and narrow is easier said than done in the dense jungle canopy. 但在这种茂密的丛林里保持直线前进 说起来容易  做起来难
Yeah, look. This will do.One of the biggest problems that survivors face 瞧瞧这个 求生者面临最大的难题之一就是
when they're trying to get out of somewhere is just maintaining any sort of direction, keeping on a course, 当他们想要逃离某个地方是 要沿着一个方向前行  保持一条路线
But that's nowhere harder,then in the jungle it just cause you're surrounded by all this stuff. 没有什么更难的 在丛林里  你就是置身在巨大树木的环抱之中
It basically all looks the same.And you know, you don't have the luxury of having 周围看起来几乎都长一个样 你感受不到充足的阳光
the sun or the wind always on one side of you, on the side of your face. 总是有风从你身边  你的脸颊吹过
You're basically buried under all of this jungle canopy.A good little trick is just to use a vine. 完全就是处在丛林的包围之下 一个好的小伎俩就是切点藤蔓下来
And this is a good one. It's a rattan vine,which is long and straight. 这根不错  这根藤蔓经 又长又直
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463753.html