《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第74期:法国殖民地遗迹(在线收听

 Even though I'm over the river,the jungle still hasn't finished with me yet. 即便那样  我还是过了河 丛林之旅还没有结束呢

You might well get things living in this water. It's not all gonna be good, either. 这里有一些生物 生活在这水里  不会都很安全的
I'm in the heart of the Vietnamese jungle,heading to a heli pickup to get me out of here. 我正在越南丛林的中心地区 得选一个直升机易着陆的地方让它带我出去
Check this out,an old disused railway tunnel. 看看这个 有个废弃的铁路隧道
I think it's just running staright through...straight through this ridge line. 我猜它直直地通过 通过了这条山脊线
Well, this is gonna save me loads of time going through this. 很好  沿着这个走 会帮我节约很多时间
This tunnel is a bizzarerelic of Vietnam's colonial past. 这条隧道是过去越南作为法国殖民地遗迹
Under French rule,a network of railways was built throughout the country. 在法国的统治之下 一条铁路网连通了这整个国家
But after the conflict with America, raw materials became scarce, 但是在越南战争以后  保留下来的就很少了
and the Vietnamese pulled up the railway tracks for scrap metal, 再加上  越南人把铁轨拆下来当废铁用
leaving tunnel like this to fall into ruin. 就留下了这样的废弃  坍塌的隧道
It's just decades and decades of miles of water, 经过了多年雨水的冲刷
filled up through here.You might well get things...living in this water. Just keep your eye open up. 隧道里积满了水 你要当心水里的生物 时刻睁大你的双眼
And my reckoning is--it's not all gonna be good, either. 我觉得 也会有危险的生物的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463755.html