《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第77期:奇瓦瓦沙漠(在线收听

 I'm Bear Grylls. 我是贝尔·格里尔斯

I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth. 我将向您展示  如何从地球上 最危险的地带  逃出生天
I've got to make it through a week of challenges... 短短一周时间内 我将身涉险境  面临生死考验
in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills. 周遭炼狱  没有生存技巧  你连1天都撑不过去 而我要设法突出重围
Now I'm in one of the least known least populated woods in all America. 现在  我深处全美 最鲜为人知  最荒无人烟的地区
Locking holes deep ravines and hidden chasms.Bad bad place. 地形起伏  峡谷横亘  暗沟险壑 天煞的地方
And northern frontier of the mighty Chihuahuan desert western Texas. 这里是德克萨斯州西部 奇瓦瓦沙漠的北端
They call this "big country".Nothing on this.You take it on only a few dare. 被人们誉为"绝荒之地" 这上面没什么能吃的 有胆的就来试试吧
This is the Chihuahuan desert and it's one of the largest deserts in North America. 我身下就是奇瓦瓦沙漠 它是北美最大的沙漠之一
And it's also empty.There's hardly any habitation here at all. 广阔无垠  荒无人烟   望眼欲穿  看不到一丝文明的迹象
It's known simply as elsdo pueblo.the land of no people.800 miles long and 250 miles wide. 人们简称这里为"埃尔斯多普拉多" 也就是"无人之地" 800英里长 250英里宽
It streches from Arizona throngh Texas and deep in Mexico. 奇瓦瓦沙漠起自亚利桑那州 横穿德克萨斯  深入墨西哥境内
This is frontier country and it is wild. 这里接近美墨边境 四周一片荒芜
And every year people attempt to cross that desert border between Mexico and the US. 每年都有很多人试图穿越美墨边境线上的 这片沙漠来达到偷渡的目的
But many don't make it.You chose disrespect this place,it’ll get you. 但大多数人都失败了 你若小瞧这片沙漠的威力 它定会给你好看
Okay Bear, we're coming at 1.3 miles and you're ready to go. 贝尔  差不多飞到2400米了 你可以出发了
Good luck down there. You're gonna need it. 祝你好运  你需要好运
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463758.html