《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第80期:顺着峡谷往低处走(在线收听

 Look, you see these stones just in a circle like this.Very very unnatural shape. 你看这些石头像这样摆成了一个圈 绝对不是自然形成的

It means more than likely this is hunter's trap of some sort. 这应该是猎人设下的陷阱
And I've worked with hunters all around the world and this is very typical of what they would do. 我跟世界各地的猎人打过交道 这是猎人典型的手法
Leave them in this shape not only so they can find it again but also as a warning to other people if they're passing this way. 把石头摆成这样  一方面方便自己寻找 对过往的行人而言 也是一种警示
Let's see if we can just trigger this.Watch out. 看看咱们能不能触发这个陷阱 小心
What happens is an animal will come along and tread in the middle of this. 假设一只小动物走来 踏进陷阱
It's gonna to be nasty.Big trap as well.The trap is tethered to the lengh of rope. 肯定会被夹的血肉模糊 好大的家伙 这个夹子后面栓着一根长绳
Finding something like this could be a real life saver.It's a little bit of weight to carry. 找到这样的东西  对求生十分有利 这东西带起来有点沉
But I've got threads of strings from this,good strong rope if we need it.Good find. 从这里面可以抽出一些细绳 真到了用的时候  这绳子也够结实 找到好东西了
Much of this area is mesa a flat plateau shaped over millions of years. 这里多是平顶山 经千年风化逐渐形成平坦的高原
They tower high above the desert floor. 他们高出沙漠大一截
To find water, you must head down, following the canyons.Let's try up here. 为了找到水  你得顺着峡谷往低处走 我们走上面试试
But this isn't easy terrain,and you're faced with a ticking-bomb scenario covering enough ground before the need for water reaches critical. 但是在这里行走并非易事 同时你还得和时间进行赛跑 你得在身体严重缺水之前 找到水源所在地
Oh, it's never easy, is it?It must be a good 60 foot straight down, this. 从来就没有什么容易的事情这里起码有60英尺高
Well, I do want some way of getting off this high ground. 我得找个办法从离开这块高地
Faced with a situation like this,you've got two choices--go back or find a way across.Okay, I've got an idea. 遇到这样的情况 你有两个选择 原路返回  或者想办法过去 我有主意了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463761.html