《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第92期:离成功取火不远了(在线收听

 The key with this is not tiring yourself out too quickly. 你要注意的是   不要钻的太快把力气一下子用完

Slowly build up that heat,and then, as the smoke starts to appear, 而是要慢慢转  逐渐提高热量 等到开始冒烟的时候
you can start to speed it all up a bit. 你可以稍微加速转动
And this smoke is such an enticing sight. 这股烟很能鼓舞人的士气啊
And you know you're near to fire. 因为你知道  就快要有火了
You've also got to watch out you don't drip sweat off your nose into your ember pan 你还要注意  别把你鼻子上的汗 滴到收集余烬的骸骨上了
especially important if you've got a big nose like mine. 如果你和我的鼻子一样大  你就要格外注意了
And what you want is a continuous plume of smoke coming from the ember pan, 这时你最想看到的就是从余烬盆里 源源不断冒出的烟雾
and then you know you got the potential to make fire.Come on. 这时你就知道 你离成功取火不远了 快点
Okay, and then we'll, super gently with this,just tip that in. 接下来我们要非常小心地处理这些余烬 把余烬都倒进去
And what you want to do is tip it like this so it stays as one ember. 然后我们要做的是 轻轻把余烬倒进这里  这样余烬就能继续燃烧
This old bird's nest makes perfect tinder.And then protect it. 这个旧鸟巢是最合适的火种 把它小心的拿在手里
Sort of imagine you trying to hold a butterfly, 想像一下  你手里捧着一只蝴蝶
not too tight that you're gonna smother it, 不能太紧  否则你会把火闷掉
but not too loose that it's gonna get away. 但也不能太松  否则会掉下来
Okay, there we go.Fire. 我们成功了 火
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463773.html