《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第103期:不能放松警惕(在线收听

 God, I hate it when that happens.That was very, very close. 天呐  我最讨厌这种情况了 刚才真是太险了

You know, you think something's solid,and then it's just rotten. 你认为坚固的东西 却如此不可靠
You can't take anything for granted out here. 在户外  一切都不能凭想当然
Go into that, with that much water coming down,you're in a lot of trouble. 要是掉下去  落到这水流中 麻烦可就大了
We need to find a different way across this.By continually crossing the river,I'll break my scent trail. 咱们得另谋出路了 通过不停地穿梭于河两岸 我的气味变得很难追踪
Just downstream, there's a perfect opportunity.I guess I can use this one to get across. 在下游  我找到了一个很好的渡河处 我估计可以用这个来渡河
The thing is it is quite a thin one and very slippy in this wet. 但问题是这个有点细 而且在潮湿气候下非常滑
Actually, we'll make this much simpler here.Improvisation is key in any survival situation. 其实我们可以让这事变得更简单些 面对生死存亡  即兴发挥往往是求生关键
I reckon I can make my rucksack into a harness and use the superslippery tree as a form of zip line. 我意识到可以用我的登山包作为安全带 用这颗很滑的树木作为索道
Okay, let's give this a go.Well, that worked! Come across. 好了  试试吧 成功了  我过来了
Now to get the crew across.That's it. I got it. 现在要让剧组人员过来了 好  就这样
When we used to plan things in the special forces, 以前在特种部队做计划的时候
people often used to talk about the letters "Kiss," stood for keep us simple stupid 大家经常说到 "亲吻"这个词  意思是要简单干练
and that was simple, but it worked perfectly. 刚刚那办法就很简单  但非常有效
Okay, let's get going.In thick woodland, you must never drop your guard. 好了  继续前进吧 在茂密丛林中  一刻都不能放松警惕
Black bears are active at this time of year,feeding on green forest shoots exposed by the snowmelt. 这正是黑熊活跃的季节 以因融雪而显露出来的翠绿嫩枝为食
But they're opportunistic hunters and always on the lookout for tastier fare. 但它们是信奉机会主义的猎手 一刻不停的寻觅着更美味的食物
So I'm gonna keep crossing this river as I head downstream. 所以我要继续在两岸穿梭着向下游行进
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463887.html