《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第115期:顺利出海(在线收听

 Time and tide wait for no man. I need to move fast. 时间和潮汐都不等人  我得加快行动

Tide's almost completely lifting this off now. 潮汐涨上来  这能浮起来了
So it's a good time to be finishing.But it's pretty well ready. 差不多可以完工了 已经准备妥当
Quick final check of these knots. 最后再检查一下绳结
I've got a very simple principle when it comes to rafts-- 关于筏 我的原则很简单
however much lashing you think you need, 无论你绑的多紧
double it. 'Cause it might be nice and calm in here, 都要加倍绑牢  虽然看似风平浪静
but if I've learned anything,it's that the sea state can change very fast. 但以我的经验来看 大海是瞬息万变的
Okay, let's get this thing out.Squeeze my spuds, this is cold. 好了  把它推出去吧 真要命  好冷啊
Okay, it's pretty stable.Let's get you on. Good.Okay. 不错  还挺稳的 你上来吧  很好 好了
Time to get going.I've launched at the height of the tide, 该出发了 我在涨潮时下水
and what I'm hoping is that as the tide turns, 希望等着退潮的时候
it'll take me out towards the shipping lanes more. 能带我顺利出海 从而靠近普通船只行驶的航线
With difficult inland terrain,much of alaska traffic moves by water, 由于内陆地形险峻 阿拉斯加交通多通过水路
]so there's a chance of finding a boat.But I spotted something else. 找到船的几率很高 但我有别的发现
Just behind the island there,a whale.See? 在那个岛后面 有鲸鱼 看见了吗
See if he'll come around this side. Can you see him? 看它会不会游过来  看到了吗
Absolutely amazing!It's a humpback. 太赞了 是座头鲸
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463899.html