《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第152期:昆虫怪物(在线收听

 I always encourage the crew to try the things that I find. 我总是鼓励工作人员 尝尝我找到的东西

Deep under ground in Belize I discovered a monster of an insect. 在贝里斯的地下洞穴 我发现了一只昆虫怪物
And all of the sudden, everybody lost the appetite. 突然之间  所有人都倒了胃口
Flaming Nora.Look. How a size of that.You see that? It's a webbed scorpion. 难以置信 看啊  看那只的个头 你看到了吗  一只织网的蝎子
It's like a cross between a scorpion and a spider.Let's see if I'm getting it down. 它像是蝎子和蜘蛛的串种 看看我能不能把它弄下来
Webbed scorpions are found in caves and rock crevices,they're weird-looking,but they're not venomous. 织网蝎经常会在洞穴和石缝里找到 他们长相怪异 但是无毒的
I've eaten scorpions before,but nothing like this. 我之前也吃过蝎子 但从未试过这种
He's just gonna pull this thing down.And it just looked like something out of alien.Bingo. 他把那个东西弄了下来 那就像是个外星怪物 就是他了
Look at the size of that.I don't know where you begin to eat it.And... stuffed it in his mouth. 瞧瞧它的大小 真不知从何下口 然后塞进自己的嘴里
And my chin just hit the floor and I just thought I can't believe you've just done that bite. 我顿时瞠目结舌了 我就在想  无法相信你竟然下口了
probably the back end,that's why a bit I got.That is a big meal. 可能吃到屁股了 所以味道怪怪的 真是顿大餐啊
That wasn't what I was looking for,but any food is good food,when you've got difficult to ring ahead. 虽然那不是我们想找的吃的 但任何食物都是有益的 尤其是在你很难快速前进的时候
Look at this!The secret of survival is knowing what you can eat and what you can't. 快看看这个 求生的秘诀就是了解哪些能吃 而哪些不能吃
But getting it wrong can be disasters.That's a giant centruroides. 如果搞错了  可能会招来横祸 那是一只巨型刺尾蝎
These are pretty vicious. Stand back of it.These are wolves.Vicious. And they look... Whoa. 这种虫子很邪恶  站得离它远点 他们是虫中之狼 很凶残  而他们长得
Giant centruroides are agressive predators,delivering paralyzing venom through needle sharp pincers. 巨型刺尾蝎是种极具攻击性的掠食动物 它能通过如针般尖锐钳子 释放出具有麻痹性的毒液
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463991.html