《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第226期:平衡与勇气(在线收听

 Okay.This traverse is all about two things,balance and nerve. 走了 用这种方式横越  有两点极其重要 平衡与勇气

And when you're nervous, it's hard to balance. 如果你太过紧张  就无法保持平衡
I'll just take my time and keep my balance on this quite nicely. 我得慢慢前进 并且在绳索上保持 完美的平衡
Got my foot--I can just move it to the left or the right to keep that balance. 我的双脚  只能左右移动 来保持平衡
And then just try not to look down,just focus on the balance, and take my time. 然后尽量不要向下看 注意平衡  不要着急
And that kevlar's gone absolutely drum tight these lines. 这凯夫拉线已经 要蹦到最紧了
But they're holding.And I'm still in a safe position here. 还好现在还没断 我现在还算安全
But if you did get off the wire like this, the way to get back on is an old commando technique called a regain. 但如果你像掉了下来  想要翻上去 要用一种叫"恢复"的古老技巧
You get your shoulder over,Swing your leg up, and then down. 把肩膀翻过去 把脚荡上去  再下来
Brings you...back onto the top.Let's not have that happen again. 这能使你... 回到绳子上 刚才那一幕可别再发生了
Better stop looking down. 最好别向下看
Thought my heart would let it burst out of my mouth. 我的心脏刚刚差点没跳出来
Although still a long way up. 下爬之路漫漫  还没到头呢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464194.html