《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第232期:现成的水源(在线收听

 There we go. Get a little muck off it.You see that? 行了 拍掉泥土 看这里

That's why it's called a rhino beetle.You see that horn? 它便是因此得名犀甲虫 看到那个角了吗
And that's what it uses to root around in all this dead wood that he then feeds off. 他就是靠着这个才能穿梭在枯木之间 栖息得食
These guys are super strong. I can feel the power just in that.And then that angularis. 虫小力气不小 我可以感觉到它在挣扎 再看这里的角突
These are its claws that it uses to grip on with that rhino power. 犀甲虫正是通过爪子使劲 爬上树木的
But, you know, he might be a vegetarian,but out here, I'm not. 也许你只是个素食主意者 在这荒郊野岭的  我可不是
Very crunchy.Very gooey.And very bad.Bad-tasting. 松脆 黏稠 真难以下咽 好难吃啊
Try getting the horn down your throat.Okay, let's get going. 我在努力地吞下它的角 好了  我们走吧
As I head further down into the jungle,it's getting harder to make progress as the undergrowth gets thicker. 随着我深入丛林 矮树丛越来越厚 让人难以前进
Bit of a river down there.And that's really what I want to follow. 下面有一条小溪 我正想顺其而下
It's gonna give me a ready supply of water. 它可以为我提供现成的水源
Water is gonna be an easier route through the jungle than trying to bash through all this undergrowth. 对于穿越丛林来说  跟随水流 比在矮树丛中乱撞一气要容易得多
The downside of following this is that water tends to take the path of least resistance. 跟随水流的不利之处 就是水流易于向阻力最小的方向流淌
That means fast water and often big drops. 那就意味着水流更快  落差更大
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464200.html