《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第234期:失去牵引力(在线收听

 Bending the vine too tightly will weaken it. 藤条绕得太紧只会削弱其力

I'm gonna use some cord from my backpack to secure it to the tree. 我要用我包里带的细线将藤条固定在树上
People that get stranded hardly ever get stranded with all the right kit. 被困的人们 其实只要有格式工具仍然能够脱身
Normally with minimal stuff.That's why you got to try and think smart. 通常用最少的几样工具即可 所以就要多多动手动脑
The cord's thin, but strong enough to take my weight. 细线很细  但足以承受我的重量
You can even use your shoelaces for this. 你甚至可以用鞋带来固定
After I've tied it to the vine,now I can attach it to the tree. 将细线绑在藤条上后 再将藤条固定在树上
And that way,none of the vine is kinked,and its strength isn't compromised.Okay, let's go. 这样 藤条就不会打结了 其力量也不会被削弱 好了 走吧
I'm using my feet against the rock face to help take my weight and lessen the strain on my upper body. 我用双脚抵住岩面  以支撑体重 减少上身的拉力
Definitely getting the arm burn here on the muscle. 这个姿势肯定会让胳膊上的肌肉 像火烧一样刺痛
Well over halfway down now.Rock starting to get wet and slippy, so I'm losing my traction. 好了 下到一半了 岩石变得又湿又滑 我失去了牵引力
Means more of my weight's coming onto this vine. 这就意味着这根藤条要承受更多我的体重
I've just reached that ledge under me.Get across a bit.Well done. 我刚好抵达我脚下的壁沿 越过去 干得漂亮
Well done, man. That was quite a hairy descent.I've got you. I've got you. 干得漂亮  哥们  这次下降惊险万分 我抓住你了 抓住你了
Okay? It's safe there. Don't move.Slippy, but it's stable. 这里是安全的 别动 很滑 但是很稳固
That was definitely quite hairy down there. 下面的境况很惊险
We're still probably about 30 foot up, though. 我们离地面还有30英尺的距离
Here, problem is,that's the end of the vine. 问题是 藤条就这么长
I can't climb back up,and I can't climb down. 我既不能爬上去 也不能爬下去
I need to find another way off this ledge. 我得另觅方法  爬下这个壁沿
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464202.html