《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第236期:原路返回(在线收听

 I'm gonna stick with the river for now. 我暂时要在河里行走一段时间

It's easier going than thrashing through all that dense jungle. 要穿过稠密的丛林 这样比较容易一些
You can see where this river is running. 你能看见河流的流向
Straight into the base of the cliffs,which is not ideal. 径直流进悬崖的下面去了 这可不妙
And our options are either to backtrack all the way upriver, 我们可以选择向上游原路返回
which I don't want to do,or try and get up this. But look. 可我不愿这么做 也能争取爬上去  看呐
This must be 200 or 300 foot overhanging, loose rock.Yeah, that's not gonna happen. 这得有两三百英尺高 全是悬崖  碎石 嗯  这不可能
Yeah, there's probably a little better way into this. 这可能是条好路
If it becomes a nightmare, we can always backtrack. 就算不是  我们也能原路返回
Before I go into the cave,I'm gonna make a torch. 在进洞前 我要做一个火把
Using dried-up palm fronds and dead wood should work well. 用干枯的棕榈叶和枯木 是个不错的选择
Okay.That'll do.Always treat caves with caution. 好了 这样就行 对待洞穴不能大意
Flash floods upstream can lead to sudden changes in water level that can trap you underground. 上游骤发洪水 会导致洞内水位急速变化 这可能让你被困地下
But by staying with the river,I'm also staying near potential sources of food. 不过沿着河走 我就有可能找到吃的
I've got some freshwater crab.A few of them in here. 我抓到一些淡水蟹 这里有一些
It's got a good size, as well, that.Try and get some others. 还蛮大的 再多抓点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464204.html