《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第268期:清醒的头脑(在线收听

 Feeling a bit like climbing trees.Got to make sure of each hole before you move. 像在爬树一样 移动前一定要确认每一个落脚处

The only thing is, this time, look.It's all just covered in this grease and grime. 这次要注意的是   到处遍布的油脂污垢
It's a tough and dirty climb,but I'm up to the first level and closer to my prey. 这次攀爬很费劲还很脏   我已经爬上第一层了  离目标近点了
You see broken windows on the top.That's gonna be where they're coming in and out of. 顶上有破碎的窗户 估计那儿就是鸽子进出的通道
It's also probably where they're nesting, then.Gonna try and get up there. 鸽子在那儿筑巢的可能性很大 试试从这里上去
Getting to the top of this building is like trying to reach the heights of the jungle canopy. 爬上这厂房顶端  就像是爬上雨林高冠一样
It requires a mix of strength, technique,and a serious head for heights. 力量  技术缺一不可   还需要在高处仍清醒的头脑
I'm at the top,but there's still a difficult beam to negotiate. 我已经到顶端了   但是还需通过一根困难的横梁
I'm 100 foot up,and this steel rail is only inches wide. 这儿有30米高   但是这个钢梁只有十几厘米宽
Need to really keep,keep my balance on the edge of this.For long way down onto steel. 需要保持  在边缘更需要保持自身平衡 要在钢梁上走很长一段距离
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464313.html