《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第289期:精神和身体的双重考验(在线收听

 But it always survives.It's,I suppose it's Bear-proof. 不过最后总是幸免遇难 我想这就是"贝尔定律"吧

This tiny camera enables me to get some extraordinary shots when it's just too dangerous to risk the crew. 这个微型摄像机可以在 摄制人员无法冒险跟随我时 拍摄到惊人的画面
It's not always just the terrain that's difficult, though. 有时候不仅地势险恶
Often, it's the creatures and the climate. 天气与周遭生物也是我们的一大威胁
Just had to evacuate another of the crew with heatstroke. 又有一位中暑的组员 需要疏散
In my quest to show you how to survive in the wild,I've visited dozens of different environments. 在荒野求生的探索中 我去过许多不同的地方
What all these locations share is that they're tough on the mind and the body. 其共同之处就是 它们是对精神和身体的双重考验
In places like these,illness, extreme temperature,and the nastiest bugs on the planet are all out to get you. 在这样的环境中 疾病  极端温度 还有地球上最讨厌的虫子都会找你麻烦
Acclimatization is a tricky thing.It is quite a shock to the body. 适应环境是个棘手的事情 对身体的打击也很大
If you're in the military,they give you a week, normally the acclimatization period. 如果你在军队 通常会有一周 适应期
Not this team.You know, you get a couple of days,and then that's it. You'll get into it. 这支队伍显然不同 你只有几天时间 时间一到  你必须进入自然
Most of the local hazards I face,my crew face, too. 我在当地遇到的绝大多数危险 我的组员也会遇到
Forgeting covering pants to spans,bloody, bloody, bloody cactus. 忘记给裤子加防护了 该死的仙人掌
Dealing with the nightmare of mosquitos.Ohh, man, these mosquitos.Just relentless here. 还要对付如噩梦一般的蚊子 天呐  这群蚊子 在这没完没了了
To getting attacked by blood-sucking leeches.Oh, well, I'm getting hammered by these things. 被吸血水蛭攻击 我被它们吸血了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464334.html