《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第427期:陡峭的河谷(在线收听

 I'm in Georgia, heading into dense forest, 我身在格鲁吉亚  向着浓密的森林进发

home to wolves, bears, and some of the toughest terrain this former Soviet Union Republic has to offer. 这里是狼群  黑熊的巢穴  地势险要 是一片前苏联政权也垂涎的领地
I'm now firmly in the wooded belt here. 我现在身居茂林深处
Oh, yeah. Look at these mountains.They are still huge. 看看这些山群 还是如此高大
The thing is, you know, I look at this sort of place, 我看着眼前的景象
and what I see is just life, you know?This is where the animals are gonna be.You got water. 想到的只有活命  懂我的意思吗 这里是动物们的家 有水源
You got protection amongst the trees from the weather. 有树木做庇护免受天气变化之苦
I look at it, and I know that I can survive here. 看着这一切  我就觉得我可以在此幸存
This is a rich hunting ground. Good news for me. 好消息是  这是绝佳的狩猎场  
But bad news is that I'm not the only predator here. 但坏消息是  我不是唯一的猎人
Look.It's definitely carnivore poo, this. 瞧 这肯定是食肉动物的粪便
There's only two carnivores in this forest and that's bear and wolves. 这片森林里只有两种食肉动物 熊和狼
And it's definitely not a bear. Look.You see the tapered ends to this. 这肯定不是熊的粪便  快看 你可以看到粪便的末端呈锥形
You can actually see what he's been feeding off. 甚至看得出他都吃了些啥
All of the hair,probably sheep,maybe goat hair. 这些毛发--可能是羊   也可能是山羊的毛发
You know, what it tells me there's definitely wolves in this area. 也就是说 这片绝对有狼出没
But they're gonna be smarter than I am. 而且它们比我要聪明
You know, they're gonna be watching me long before I'm gonna spot them.Okay. Let's keep going. 它们对的我虎视眈眈 远远早于我辨认出它们的踪迹 好吧  前进
Even though we're in the woods now,the terrain hasn't got any easier. 虽说我们在森林里 地形还是很难走
These forest are defined by endless, deep gorges with treacherous, steep-sided valleys.Getting much steeper here. 林径通幽之处 却危机四伏  陡峭的河谷就藏匿其中 这里愈加险峻了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464890.html