《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第432期:防范未然(在线收听

 I need to make a fire for tonight, 我要为晚上生火做准备

and there's no shortage of deadwood in this forest. 好在这林子里有许多枯枝朽木
Get some of this birch bark out 拿些桦树皮出来
and just really rough it up and then it will take the spark. 然后揉揉搓搓 就可以制造火花来点火了
The great thing about birch bark is it will light even when it's damp. 用桦树皮的好处就是 就算弄湿了它也还能燃着
And that's all the oils inside it. 因为桦皮中含油
Build up a big bird's nest with all this kindling and it will dry out as well. 用这些引火柴堆成鸟巢的形状 让它们也被烘干
It's always worth nurturing your fire when it's little. 火苗很小的时候要注意添加柴火
And it will look after you when it gets big. 火生起来之后  便可以保护你了
My fire will keep me warm and safe. 火可以让我感到温暖安全
Whenever you're camping out, you're gonna be vulnerable. 在外安营扎寨  一定要保持警惕
The thing is, I know there are wolves and bears in this area. 重要的是  我知道 这片地区有狼和熊出没
There's a lot of mythology around wolves and packs of wolves attacking humans. 有很多神话都描述过狼 成群结队地攻击人类
The reality is,if you see a wolf in the wild,you're incredibly lucky. 而事实是 如果你在野外遇见狼 那你就可以去买彩票了
But, you know, I'm not gonna take any chances tonight. 但我今晚会做好一切准备防范未然
I'm gonna make a really simple torch, 我要做个简易的火炬
so if I do hear anything or anything comes near this camp, 一旦我听到什么或者有东西靠近我的营地
I've got a weapon, which is fire and that is always gonna deter predators. 我就可以用火当武器 火是吓跑掠食者的利器
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464900.html