《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第440期:最繁忙的航道(在线收听

 I'm in the middle of a vast wetland swamp 我身陷东欧格鲁吉亚黑海沿岸

near the Black Sea Coast of Georgia, Eastern Europe. 一片浩瀚的湿地沼泽中
A canoe made of reeds allows you to navigate these otherwise impenetrable swamps. 一叶芦苇轻舟载着我 穿越这几乎无法通行的沼泽
But as the land rises near the coast,passage becomes much tougher. 但当海边的陆地出现在眼前的同时 道路却愈发难走
Thing's on here, and the sea is just over that sandbar. 家伙在这  海却在沙洲那边
Let's go and have a look. Come on. 去那瞅瞅  来吧
There are tankers out there.We can get their attention. 那边有油轮 我们要引起他们的注意
Let's see what we find at the beach. Come on. 看看能在海滩上找些什么  来
The beach is full of debris. 海滩上满是破瓦残砾
But one man's trash is another man's treasure. 但别人的垃圾可能就是你的财富
You could build a signal fire but those tankers are far out, 你可以生一堆信号火 但油轮距离实在是太远了
and your fire could easily be missed. 很可能忽略了它
The Black Sea is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world. 黑海是全世界 最繁忙的航道之一
And where there's tankers, you'll often find a port. 只要有油轮  通常也能找到港口
If you get out there,your chances of rescue improve dramatically. 要是能找到港口 你的获救机会将大大提升
We'll need to use something to haul this raft over. 我们需要用些工具把筏子拉起来
We're gonna make a three-in-one hoist with this.Come on. 就用这个做一架三合一吊车 来吧
The waterlogged raft is far too heavy for me to carry. 浸过水的筏子变得重不可堪
But by building a hoist,I should be able to drag it across the beach. 但有了自制吊车 我应该就能把它拖过这片海滩
All I need is a good anchor point. 所需要的就是一个锚点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464928.html