欧美人文风情第113篇:Nancy Duarte的五个简报原则(在线收听) |
Presentations are a powerful communication medium. 简报是强而有力的沟通媒介。 For more than 20 years, Duarte has developed presentations to launch products, align employees, increase company value, and propel global causes. 过去二十多年来,Duarte制作出简报去推动新产品、训练职员、增加公司价值、以及推动全球事业。
Along the way we discovered five simple rules for creating world changing presentations. 一路上我们发现了五个简单的原则,能够设计出改变世界的简报。
The first rules is—treat your audience as king. 第一原则是--把听众像国王般对待。
You audience deserves to be treated like royalty. 你的听众理当享受皇家般的待遇。
Design a presentation that meets their needs, and not just yours. 要设计一个合乎他们需求的简报,而不只是你的需求。
Audiences wanna know what you can do for them, why they should adopt your view, 听众想要知道“你可以为他们做些什么”、“他们为何要接纳你的观点”、
and what are the steps they need to follow to take action. 以及“他们需要做什么来跟进并采取行动”。
Give them those things in a clear, easily understandable way, and you will undoubtedly find favor with the king. 用清楚,容易了解的方式提供他们那些东西,你无庸置疑地会赢得国王的讚赏。
The second rule is—spread ideas and move people. 第二个原则是--散布理念并感动人群。
Your audience didn't show up to read your 60-page on-screen dissertation. 你的听众并不是来阅读你荧幕上六十页长的论文。
They're there to see you, to be inspired by your message and witness the quality of your thought. 他们是来看你的,想要被你的讯息所激励并见证你优质的想法。
You're not giving your presentation to have another meeting. 不能像是开个会般的做简报。
You're there to convey meaning. 你是为了传达意念而站在那的。
So consider including imagery that powerfully illustrates your point. 所以考虑加入能够强烈阐述你的观点的图像。
Sometimes moving images can inspire in a way that static slides cannot. 有时候动态的影像能够用静态幻灯片所做不到的方式去激励听众。
A sequential build adds a sense of suspense. 连续的架构添增一些悬疑感。
And a thought provoking video moves your audience in a way that can not only change minds, but hearts. 而一段发人深省的影片用一种不仅改变想法,且打动人心的方式,感动你的听众。
The next rule is—help them see what you are saying. 下一个原则是--帮助他们“见到”你所说的。
Half of the people in your audience are verbal thinkers, and the other half are visual. 你的听众有一半是语言思考者,而另一半是图像思考者。
Combining minimal text with meaningful visuals means that you will reach everyone. 结合最少程度的内文以及有意义的视觉图像意味着你将会打动每位听众。
Brainstorm graphics that will effectively communicate your message, 脑力激荡出能够有效传达你的讯息的图像,
and then replace those words with a picture, a chart, or a diagram. 然后将文字换成一张图片,图表或示意图。
Then apply a consistent treatment to your graphics to give your whole presentation a unified look, 然后运用一致的方式处理图像,给你的整个简报一种整体感,
so that your audiences are attracted to, rather than distracted from your message. 以至于你的听众被你的讯息所吸引,而不是被分散注意力了。
Rule number four—practice design, not decoration. 第四原则--运用设计,而不是装饰。
As tempting as it is to fill your slides with stuff, often de-decorating is the best policy. 即便用东西填满你的幻灯片很有吸引力,通常减少装饰是最棒的方针。
Any writer or designer will tell you that 90% of the creative process is destructive. 任何一位作家或设计师都会告诉你有百分之九十的创作过程是破坏性的。
Do you have one main point? Consider just putting just one word on the slide by itself. 你有一个重点吗?考虑看看就只把一个字独自放在幻灯片上。
You want them to remember a few items? Then don't show everything at once. 你想要他们记得一些东西?那么不要一次全部展示出来。
Instead, show one item at a time. 而是一次展示一个。
Do you have a picture that accurately expresses your idea? 你有能够精准地传达意象的照片吗?
Scale that picture so that it fills the slide. 将照片调整比例让其填满整张幻灯片。
Do you know a quote that says it all? Then let it say it and remove everything else. 你知道一句引言能够表达得尽善尽美?那就让它来表达,拿掉其他所有东西。
The last rule is—cultivate healthy relationships with your slides and your audience. 最后一个原则是--跟你的幻灯片和听众建立良好关系。
Letting go is hard. 要放得开很难。
We know, but don't hide behind your slides. 我们知道,但不要躲在幻灯片后面。
Breaking your dependence on your slides can do a world of good for your relationship with the audience. 破除你对幻灯片的依赖对你和听众的关系有莫大的帮助。
Reduce the amount of text to just a few words, and put the rest of the information in the notes, 将内文减少到几个字,并把剩下的资讯写到笔记中,
and then practice, practice, practice. 然后练习、练习、还是练习。
Thinking of your slides as digital scenery allows you to connect eye-to-eye with your audience in a meaningful way. 把幻灯片想成是数位布景,让你能够面对面地和听众有意义的接触。
So, those are the rules, but the question remains: 所以,那些是原则,但问题仍旧存在:
Why go to all these trouble? Why not do it the way you're used to? “为何选择所有这些麻烦事?”“何不照以前的方式做?”
The answer is simple: Because everyone else does it that way too, and you need to stand apart and be different. 答案很简单:因为其他人也都那样做,而你需要与众不同,表现出差异。
When you apply these rules, and keep the audiences' needs top of mind, 当你运用这些原则,并以听众的需求为优先时,
your presentation will not only hold their attention, but also change the world. 你的简报将不只会抓到他们的注意力,同时也会改变世界。
Well, at least your part of the world. 嗯,至少是你那部分的世界。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465619.html |