欧美人文风情第151篇:五件让你迈向成功的早晨小事(在线收听) |
Five Morning Rituals to Keep You Productive All Day Long 五个让你整天都有生产力的早晨习惯 Most of us work long hours: 40, 50, or even 60 hours each week, but chances are we are only churning out high-quality work a portion of each day. 我们大多数人工作时间长:每星期工作 40、50,甚至 60 个小时,但可能我们只在每天的一部分时间中产出高品质的成果。
There are five practical steps to incorporate into any morning routine to maintain productivity all day long. 这有五个能加进任何早晨例行公事的实用步骤,好能一整天维持生产力。
One: Seven minutes of exercise. 一:运动七分钟。
Seven minutes is short enough that it won't impact the rest of your morning, but long enough to shake off sluggishness. 七分钟够短,不会影响到你接下来的早晨,但又长到足以甩掉懒散。
Two: Start your day out green. 二:用蔬菜开始你的一天。
Healthy juicing is cheap and easy, and requires less time in the morning than toasting a bagel and slathering it with cream cheese, 健康鲜榨果汁便宜又简单,比烤贝果然后涂上厚厚的奶油乳酪需要更少早晨时间,
and is much healthier for you. 而且对你更健康。
Three: Pick three wins for the day. 三:订出一天中的三项成就。
While you're waiting for that smoothie, decide on three priorities for the next 12 hours, 在你等待那杯冰沙的同时,决定接下来 12 小时的三个优先事项,
and when accomplished, will feel like the day was a success. 当达成时,会觉得那天好像是场胜利。
Not every day will be an epic win, but strategizing in this way will help move the ball forward. 并非每天都会是场史诗般的胜利,但用这种方式做规划有助让事情进行。
Four: Turn to-do lists into time-bound, effective project lists. 四:将待办清单变成有时限、有效的企划表。
For each of the big things on your list, block off the amount of time on your calendar, and then add 33 percent more time just to be sure. 因应你清单上的每一件大事,隔出你日历上的时间,然后多加上百分之三十三的时间以防万一。
If a project is multi-day or has dependencies, break it up into digestible charts. 如果一项企划需要花上很多天,或需要其他层面涉入,那就将它拆解成容易了解的图表。
This simple method will help hold you accountable, and help you refocus on the tasks you prioritized when you do get distracted. 这个简单的方法会帮助让你值得信赖,并在你真的分心时帮助你重新专注在你列为优先的事务上。
Too often, we let one distraction steamroll an entire morning. 太过时常,我们让一件分散注意力的事物毁了整个早晨。
Five: Power up after lunch. 五:午餐后充电。
Take the 15 minutes right after lunch to refocus on the day. 午餐后花十五分钟重新集中当天的注意力。
Get away from your computer, think about how the list you created in the morning is shaping up, 离开你的电脑,想想你早上列的清单是怎样发展的,
and determine what you have on tap for the rest of the day. 并判定剩下的一天中你有什么随时可做的事情。
You'll find that these 15 minutes help you identify what's causing distractions, 你会发现这十五分钟帮助你找出是什么在造成分心,
and will help you discover a rhythm to be productive all day long. 还会帮助你找出一整天都有生产力的做事节奏。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465727.html |