欧美人文风情第152篇:与时尚女魔头的 73 个快问快答(在线收听

 Hi, I'm here for the interview with Anna. 嗨,我是来这访问 Anna 的。

Yes, Anna's ready, right this way into her office. 好的,Anna 准备好了,走这边到她的办公室。
Great. Uh...I'm dressed okay, right? Not—yeah. 好。唉...我穿得还可以,对吧?不--好吧。
Anna, hi! Thanks for letting me come by. I'm just here to ask you 73 questions and let's get right down into it.  Anna,嗨!谢谢你让我过来。我只是来这问你 73 个问题,那我们开始吧。
What time did you wake up this morning? 你今天早上几点醒床?
Five o'clock. 五点。
What do you usually have with breakfast? 你通常早餐配什么?
Starbucks. 星巴克。
How long have you been in this office for? 你在这间办公室多久了?
Forever. 一辈子。
What's one of your favorite things in this office? 这间办公室里你最喜欢的其中一样东西是什么?
My Clarice Cliff collection. 我的 Clarice Cliff 收藏。
What's one thing in this office you've had the longest? 这间办公室里你拥有最久的东西是什么?
The desk. 书桌。
Can you write down the one fashion word you wish everyone would stop using? 你可以写下你希望大家别再用的一个时尚字眼吗?
Of course. 可以。
Thank you. Journey! Huh! 谢谢。旅程!嗯哼!
Anna. Here are the clothes for the December lead, what do you think? Anna。这里是给 12 月号主角穿的衣服,你觉得呢?
Virginia, where's the color? Virginia,怎么没有其他颜色?
Good point. 说得好。
What's an accessory you've had for ages? 你戴很久了的饰品是什么?
My necklaces. 我的项链。
What is an item of clothing you've had the longest? 你拥有最久的服饰品是什么?
I can't remember. 我不记得。
Do you have a favorite family heirloom? 你有最喜欢的家族传家宝吗?
My memories. 我的回忆。
Anna, Mr. de la Renta would like to ask you something via speakerphone? Anna,de la Renta 先生想要透过扩音器问你一些事?
Certainly. 没问题。
Anna, I want to know what is your favorite type of flower? Anna,我想知道你最喜欢的花是哪种?
Tuberose. 晚香玉。
How lovely, Anna. 多可爱啊,Anna。
Karlie's ready for you in the closet. Kalie 在服饰间等你了。
Okay. 好。
What is your favorite season in New York City? 你最喜欢纽约市的什么季节?
Spring. 春天。
Uptown or downtown? 上城还是下城?
Downtown. 下城。
What's your favorite museum in New York City? 你最喜欢纽约市的哪间博物馆?
The Metropolitan Museum. 大都会博物馆。
Anna, how do you feel about Brooklyn? Anna,你觉得布鲁克林区怎样?
New Silicon Valley. 新硅谷。
What's your favorite musical of all time? 你一直以来最喜欢的音乐剧是什么?
Kiss Me Kate. 《刁蛮公主》
What's a musical you'd love to have a part of it? 你会想要参与演出的音乐剧是什么?
Sadly, I can't sing. 很遗憾地,我不会唱歌。
What is your favorite play? 什么是你最喜欢的戏剧?
I couldn't hear; I'm sorry. 我听不到;我很抱歉。
What's your favorite play? 你最喜欢的戏剧是?
Skylight. 《天窗》
Who is your favorite comedian of all time? 谁是你向来最喜欢的喜剧演员?
James Corden. James Corden。
Who is your favorite action star of all time? 谁是你向来最喜欢的动作巨星?
Hugh Jackman. Hugh Jackman。
If you had to name your absolute biggest phobia, what would it be? 如果你必须举出一样你绝对最大的恐惧,那会是什么?
Spiders. 蜘蛛。
Hi, Anna, nice to see you. 嗨,Anna,很高兴见到你。
Good question: leather or lace? 好问题:皮革或蕾丝?
Lace. 蕾丝。
Velvet or fur? 丝绒或毛皮?
Fur. 毛皮。
Vintage or new? 复古还是新潮?
New. 新潮。
Polka dots or stripes? 圆点还是条纹?
Both. 都好。
What would you never ever wear? 你绝对不会穿什么?
Head-to-toe black. 全身黑。
Okay. Well, you know, I wanted to tell you I've been on this journey lately. 好的。嗯,你知道,我想告诉你我最近去了这趟旅行。
Besides lipstick and a phone, what are three items that you always have in your bag? 除了口红和手机,哪三样是你一直带在你的包包里的东西?
I rarely carry a bag. 我很少带包包。
Anna, what bag should I get my girlfriend? Anna,我应该买给我女朋友哪个包?
Uh, this one. 唉...这一个。
Anna, I'm so sorry—don't know why he came. Do you want me to call security? Anna,我很抱歉--不知道他怎么跑来了。你要我叫保全吗?
It's fine. 没关系。
Anna, what's the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them? Anna,你第一次见到某人时你会注意到他们的首件事是什么?
Their smile. 他们的笑容。
Anna, there's no windows in here. Why are you putting those on? Anna,这里面又没有窗户。你干嘛要戴上那些?
Hiding from you. 躲开你。
I...appreciate the honesty. 我...很欣赏那诚实。
Anna, they're ready for you in the planning room. Anna,他们准备好在企划室等你了。
Good. 很好。
What are you reading right now, Anna? 你现在在读什么书,Anna?
Victoria by A.N. Wilson. A.N. Wilson 写的《维多利亚》。
What's your favorite book? 你最喜欢的书是什么?
Pride and Prejudice. 《傲慢与偏见》
What's the last book you read? 你最近读的书是什么?
Enough by Gabby Giffords. Gabby Giffords 写的《Enough》。
What's a book you wish you had read? 你希望你有读过的一本书是?
War and Peace. 《战争与和平》
Who's the most fashionable literary figure? 谁是最时尚的文学角色?
Scarlett O'Hara. 《乱世佳人》女主角郝思嘉。
Who is the literary figure who has most inspired fashion designers? 谁是启发时尚设计师们最多的文学角色?
Oliver Twist. 《孤雏泪》主角 Oliver Twist。
What's the best vacation spot? 最棒的渡假地点是什么?
Home. 家。
What country have you always wanted to visit? 你一直很想拜访的国家是哪国?
India. 印度。
What do you miss about England, if anything? 你想念英国的什么,如果有的话?
Humor. 幽默。
What's the biggest difference between Brits and Americans? 英国人和美国人最大的不同是?
Humor. 幽默。
What's the best part about your job? 什么是你的工作最棒的部分?
The people. 人。
How do you feel about horoscopes, Anna? 你觉得星座算命怎样,Anna?
I hate horoscopes. 我讨厌星座算命。
If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? 如果你可以拍一部纪录片,它会是关于什么?
Tennis. 网球。
How are you enjoying this interview? 你还喜欢这次访问吗?
Is it over? 结束了吗?
No. Not yet, sorry. Well, this room is delightful. What's the most surprising thing in the September issue? 不。还没,不好意思。嗯,这间房间很讨人喜欢。九月号最让人出乎意料的事是什么?
Cooking with marijuana. 用大麻料理。
What's the second most surprising thing in the September issue? 九月号里第二让人惊讶的是什么东西?
The cover. 封面。
What will you not find in the September issue? 你不会在九月号里见到什么?
Head-to-toe black. 一身黑。
How often do you play tennis? 你多常打网球?
As often as I can. 尽可能常打。
Who would you want on your team in doubles? 你想要双打时谁和你同队?
Mixed doubles: Roger Federer. Women's doubles: Serena Williams. 混双:费德勒。女子双打:小威廉丝。
What do you love most about tennis? 你最爱网球的什么?
They're gladiators. 他们是斗士。
What's the best match ever played? 史上最出色的一场比赛是?
Roddick against Federer, Wimbledon final, 2009. 2009 年温布顿网球锦标赛决赛,罗迪克对上费德勒。
What's another sport you consider getting into? 什么是你考虑开始投入的其它运动?
Basketball. 篮球。
Anna, how many emails do you write each day? Anna,你每天写多少封邮件?
I simply can't remember. 我完全记不得。
Correct. 没错。
Anna, what's your favorite cocktail? Anna,你最喜欢的鸡尾酒是什么?
I don't drink. 我不喝酒。
Your water, sparkling or flat? 你的水,气泡水还是白开水?
Sparkling. 气泡水。
Coffee or tea? 咖啡还是茶?
Coffee. 咖啡。
Favorite food? 最喜欢的食物?
Avocado. 鳄梨。
Least favorite food? 最不喜欢的食物?
Broccoli. 花椰菜。
Favorite dessert? 最喜欢的甜点?
Coffee ice cream. 咖啡冰淇淋。
What's your guilty pleasure? 你的罪恶享受是什么?
Watching Homeland. 看 《国土安全》影集。
These tuberose just came from Mr. de la Renta. 这些是 de la Renta 先生刚送的晚香玉。
Wonderful. 太棒了。
Wow, that guy is smooth. 哇,那家伙真会做人。
Anna. Roger's on the line; he wants to know where you want to have dinner next week. Anna。费德勒在线上;他想知道下星期你想在哪晚餐。
Balthazar. Balthazar 餐厅。
Mr. Federer, Balthazar it is. 费德勒先生,是 Balthazar 餐厅。
Anna, what kind of phone do you have? Anna,你拿哪种手机?
A flip phone. 一支掀盖式手机。
What's the greatest invention of all time? 史上最棒的发明是什么?
Anything by Apple. 任何 Apple 发明的东西。
Stationery or email? 信纸还是电子邮件?
Both. 都有。
Letter or postcard? 信还是明信片?
Both. 都有。
What have you learned from your father being an editor of the Evening Standard? 你从你当《标准晚报》编辑的父亲那学到什么?
Perseverance. 不屈不挠。
What have you learned from your brother as an editor of The Guardian? 你从你当《卫报》编辑的弟弟那学到什么?
Great reporting. 出色的报导。
What have you learned from your children? 你从你的孩子那学到什么?
Love. 爱。
What is a skill that can never be mastered? 什么是一项永远没办法精通的技能?
For me, learning Chinese. 对我来说,学中文。
What's your biggest regret? 你最大的后悔是什么?
I don't have one. 我没有后悔的事。
What's the least true rumor about you? 什么是关于你最不真实的谣言?
They're all true. 那些谣言都是真的。
Anna, last question: Can you put back on those sunglasses and take a selfie with my phone? Anna,最后一个问题:你可以戴回那些墨镜然后用我的手机拍张自拍吗?
I've never taken a selfie, and I don't plan to start now. 我从没自拍过,而我也不打算现在开始。
Fair enough, Anna. Well, that's it. This is great talking to you, and maybe I'll see you around at award shows, things like that, you know. 好吧,Anna。嗯,就这样了。很高兴和你聊天,或许我会在时尚大奖秀,那样的场合之类看到你,你知道的。
Maybe. 可能吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465728.html