欧美人文风情第179篇:"父亲"这个词的意义(在线收听) |
Father. 父亲。 Um... Bad farts. 嗯... 屁很臭。
Father. 父亲
I like him. Love? 我喜欢他。爱?
Kind. 人很好。
He's awesome. 他很棒。
Patient. Because he's always trying to put in the time to help me on the stuff that I need to do. 有耐心。因为他总是试着花时间帮忙我做我该做的事。
Caring. 有爱心。
Kind. They are willing to do a lot of things for their children. 亲切和蔼。他们愿意为孩子做许多事。
Nice. 人很好。
Funny. 很有趣。
Cool. 很酷。
Caring. 有爱心。
Sincere. Uh...I feel like he's usually honest about, and open to, everything. 真诚。唉... 我觉得他通常好像对一切都很坦率、很敞开心胸。
Protector. 保护者。
Neat. 超酷。
He's strict but caring, and he's funny. 他很严格但又很有爱心,而且他很有趣。
Strong. 强壮。
Loving. You can always ask him for help. 充满爱。你总是可以向他求助。
He's there to support you whenever you need it. 无论你何时需要,他都在你身边支持你。
Trusted. He...has always been there for me no matter what's going on. 可靠。无论发生什么事,他一直都在。
Dependable. 可信赖。
Power. 力量。
Hero. He's a provider, he's a protector, he's a friend—he's my hero. 英雄。他是养家的人、他是保护者、他是朋友--他是我的英雄。
Honor. For many people, it's somebody to look up to. 荣耀。对许多人来说,是一个值得敬佩的人。
And honoring them, I think is important to do, especially with somebody that plays such an impact in upbringing. 尊敬他们,我认为这样做是很重要的,特别是对于某个在孩子教养方面有这么大影响力的人。
Guidance. If I hadn't had a father, I'd probably do more misguided things. 指引。如果我没有父亲,我大概会做更多傻事。
Responsibility. I've become one now, so the meaning of the word has started to take a multigenerational feel. 责任。我现在是一个父亲了,所以这个词的意义开始有跨世代的感觉。
Best. I know a lot of people say this, 最棒的。我知道很多人都这么说,
but I think my dad's probably the best thing in my life. 但我认为我爸爸大概是我人生中最美好的事物。
He's nice. He's a very nice guy—caring, but also busy; distracted. 他很友善。他是个非常好的人--为他人着想,但也很忙;有很多事要操心。
Love. Because my father—he loved his kids and he would do anything for them. 爱。因为我的父亲--他爱他的孩子,他会为他们做任何事。
Role model. That's the role I play. I'm a role model for my daughters. 榜样。那就是我扮演的角色。我是我的女儿们的榜样。
He is the best. He's Yoda, man. He's literally prepared me for what to expect in life. 他是最棒的。老兄,他是尤达大师。他真的让我准备好面对生命中会遇到的事。
Protective. He, like, nurtures. 总是想保护人。他,就是,养育我们。
Proud. 自豪。
Compassionate. Uh...he's like the biggest supporter of what I do. 有同情心。 唉...他就像是我做的一切的最大支持者。
I also think that's what a father should be. 我也认为那就是一个父亲应该扮演的角色。
Amazing. He's done a lot for me in my life. 了不起。他在我的人生中为我做了许多事。
Son. 儿子。
Brave. 无畏。
Best friend. For my dad was everything to me. 最好的朋友。因为我爸爸就是我的一切。
He taught me a lot. He's a very honorable man. 他教导我许多。他是位十分可敬的男人。
Cool and...strict. 很酷还有...很严格。
Intelligent, caring. Someone who cares for the family. 聪明、关心人。照顾家庭的那个人。
Me. Because I'm a father of an eight-year-old daughter, 我。因为我是八岁女儿的父亲,
and I have another daughter, or son, coming. 而且我有另一个女儿,或是儿子,即将来临。
Brilliant, artistic, and really fun. 聪明、有艺术天赋,而且非常好玩。
Strong, risk-taker. 强壮、敢冒险的人。
Spiritual. 高尚。
God. 上帝。
Teacher. The responsibility of a father is to teach and to pass on. 老师。一个父亲的责任就是去教导和传承。
Protector. He's always been there, you know, have my back. 保护者。他总是在那,你知道,当我的后盾。
Comfort. My father worked his butt off most of his life and taught me the true meaning of what it is to be a worker, 慰藉。我的父亲几乎一生都在卖命工作,还教导我努力工作的真正意义是什么,
and I hope to pass that on to my son. 而我希望将那道理传给我的儿子。
Love. He had nine children, and he managed to keep that together, and all of us love him very much. 爱。他有九个孩子,而他设法撑下去,我们大家都很爱他。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465756.html |