欧美人文风情第213篇:爱,就是要这样看着你(在线收听) |
Ok, I'm Jane. 我是简。 I'm David. Nice to meet you. 我是大卫,很高兴见到你。
Nice to meet you, too. 我也是。
I like your... 我喜欢你的……
Oh, thank you. 噢,谢谢你。
Whatever it is, it's like infinity. 不管我们在干嘛,感觉无穷无尽。
I feel nervous. Do you feel nervous? I don't know what we're doing. 我觉得好紧张。你紧张吗?我不知道我们在做什么。
It's all right. 没关系的。
I should have peed first. 我应该先去尿尿的。
What? You mean staring at each other's...looking into each other's eyes? 什么?你是说盯着对方的...看着对方的眼睛吗?
Yeah. 对。
Doesn't seem natural. 不太自然。
Four minutes is a long time. 四分钟很长。
No other instructions? 没别的指示吗?
No, I have to look in your eyes. 没有,我必须看着你的眼睛。
Yeah, that's it. 对,就是这样。
That's it. 就是这样。
I just gotta rub my eyes. 我只是要揉我的眼睛。
I can blink, right? 我可以眨眼睛,对吧?
Shh! You're not supposed to talk. 嘘!你不应该讲话。
I'm gonna hypnotize you...shh. 我要催眠你……嘘。
This is intense. 这感觉太强烈了。
I've never done anything like that. 我从来没做过这种事情。
I can keep going. 我可以继续看着。
How did you feel? 你感觉怎么样?
Weird. 很奇怪。
In 55 years of marriage, we've never really looked into each other's eyes like that. 在我们五十五年的婚姻里,我们从来没有像那样好好看着对方的眼睛。
But I do look at your eyes sometimes because I'm checking your blood sugar. 但我有时的确会看你的眼睛,因为我在检查你的血糖。
You check on me all the time. 你无时无刻都在检查我。
Yeah. 对呀。
I wondered what you were thinking. 我想知道你在想什么。
How wonderful it was to just sit here and look at my wife for a change, without discussing work, business, and situations. 这是多么美好,只是为了做点改变坐在这里看着我的老婆,不谈工作、事业和生活遇到的问题。
When I look at you really closely, I realize how much I need you and what you mean to me, 当我很仔细地看着你时,我才了解到我多么需要你以及你对我的意义,
and because that's the truth. And I couldn't imagine being with anybody else. 因为那是事实。我没办法想像和别人在一起。
It's pretty interesting to be able to sit in front of someone that you don't know. 能坐在你不认识的人面前还蛮有趣的。
That you just met, like, what, 10 minutes ago? 而且是你差不多十分钟前遇到的人?
Yeah. And just... 对啊。而且是……
I feel like you can't not see each other. 我觉得好像不能不看着对方。
Yeah, sorry, we're gonna walk that way and yeah, let's go have a drink. 嗯,不好意思,我们要走那边,对,一起去喝一杯吧。
Yeah, nice to meet you. 好啊,很高兴认识你。
I feel like we can get right to the dance floor after something like this. 我觉得在做了这种事之后我们好像可以直接去跳舞了。
Come on. 来吧。
One more time. 再来一次。
Okay, I didn't feel that one. 嗯,刚刚那个我没感觉到。
You didn't feel that one? 你没感觉到?
All right. Nice, nice. Just like old times. 好。真好,真好。就像以前那些时光。
Just like old times? 就像以前那些时光?
Say bye-bye. Bye-bye. 说拜拜。拜拜。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465823.html |