欧美人文风情第226篇:让人幸福又害羞的广告(在线收听) |
Open your mouth. 嘴巴张开。 Hi. 嗨。
How long have you been single for? 你单身多久了?
Six months now. 到现在有六个月。
Three years now. 三年了。
Well, I don't know. It's—that's a complicated question. 唉,我不知道。这——那是个很难回答的问题。
How would you define love? 你怎么定义爱?
Umm... 唉……
Passion. 热情。
Agony. 痛苦。
Something that people sing about all the time. 人们一直歌颂的事物。
My ideal partner would be... 我的理想另一半会是……
Secure. 稳定可靠。
I like them to be a combination of elegance and clumsiness. 我喜欢女友是优雅与傻气的结合。
What are your favorite flavors? 你最喜欢的口味是什么?
I like hearty stuff. 我喜欢带来满足感的食物。
Love fish. 爱死鱼了。
I love spicy food. I have really high tolerance to spicy food. 我爱辛辣料理。我可以吃很辣的食物。
You have to feed each other. 你们得喂对方。
So I'm not allowed to put food in my own mouth? 所以我不能放食物到自己嘴里?
The whole meal? 整餐?
Exactly. 没错。
Okay, cool. 好,酷。
Everything is so me. This is like the perfect dinner for me. 这全部都太对我味了。这就像是我的完美晚餐啊。
How are you? 你好吗?
Very good, you? 很好,你呢?
Yeah, I'm good. 嗯,我很好。
I'm Clayton. Nice to meet you. 我是克雷顿。很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
How do we do this? 我们要怎么吃呢?
You know what? This wasn't very expensive. You can just ram it straight in my mouth. 你知道吗?这件衣服不贵。你可以把食物直接塞到我嘴里。
I love everything that is on this table. 这桌上的每道菜我都爱。
Right, okay. 好,没问题。
I am really good at this, okay? So you just need to focus. 我是高手,好吗?所以你只要专心就好。
Okay. 好。
Whole thing, whole thing! 整个、整个!
Mmm! 嗯!
That was a good bite, right? 那口真不赖,对吧?
Yes! Good! 对啊!好吃!
Don't move it away from me; move it towards me. 不要把它移开;移到我这来。
Sorry. 抱歉。
Good? 好吃?
It's very cute when you feed me, you know? 你喂我那样很可爱,你知道吗?
You like it? 你喜欢?
I like it. 我喜欢。
Okay, just—just put it in. 好,就——把它放进去就好。
And I'll just be like... 我就只会像这样……
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465841.html |