欧美人文风情第229篇:为了狗狗 请看完这篇文章(在线收听) |
This isn't about being American. 这与身为美国人无关。 This isn't about being Asian. 这与身为亚洲人无关。
This isn't about being Indian, being Canadian, or about being British. 这与身为印度人、身为加拿大人,或身为英国人无关。
This is about being human. 这与身为人有关。
About being a voice...a voice...a voice...for those who cannot speak for themselves. 事关站出来发声...站出来发声...站出来发声...为那些无法替自己说话的动物发声。
My name is Marc Ching. I'm the founder of the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation. 我的名字是 Marc Ching。我是动物希望及健康基金会的创办人。
In the dog meat industry, this trade's built upon this belief that if you torture or abuse the animal, 在狗肉产业中,这生意是建立在相信如果折磨或虐待动物,
that it makes the meat taste better or that it gives health benefit to whoever eats it. 可以让肉尝起来更美味,或能给予任何吃狗肉的人健康益处。
Whether or not you think that it's something to be eaten or on the menu, cruelty, and torture and violence—it's wrong. 不论你是否认为牠是某种可以被食用或放在菜单上的东西,残酷行为、折磨,还有暴力--这是错的。
We are here asking you to stop the cruelty. 我们在此请求你们停止残酷的行为。
Stop the beatings. Stop the burning. 停止殴打。停止烧灼。
Stop the hangings. Stop skinning them alive. Stop the stabbing. 停止绞死。停止活剥牠们的毛皮。停止戳刺。
Stop boiling them alive. 停止活生生烹煮牠们。
Stop the torture. 停止折磨。
Stop the torture. Stop the torture. 停止折磨。停止折磨。
Together, we can do this. 齐心协力,我们可以做到。
Stop... Stop... Stop... Stop... the violence. 停止...停止...停止...停止...暴力。
We can do this. 我们可以做到。
Together we can stop this brutal, barbaric practice. 齐心协力我们可以制止这残忍、野蛮的行为。
Stop the torture...now. 停止折磨...就是现在。
Together, we can do this. We can do this. 齐心协力,我们可以做到。我们可以做到。
We can stop the violence. 我们可以制止暴力。
To stop it, share this video. 制止这一切,分享这影片。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465844.html |