欧美人文风情第243篇:老外的日本美容用品初体验(在线收听

 Okay. Uh-huh. It's a bra for your face, obviously. 好。嗯哼。很显然,这是给脸用的胸罩。

Looks right. Does it look cute? Actually, yeah. 看起来没用错。可爱吗?老实说,可爱耶。
Feels super natural. It's like nothing's on my face at all. 感觉起来超自然的。就像脸上完全没东西一样。
Oh, I don't... I-I feel pain?! Yeah, I know! 噢,我不... 我--我觉得痛痛的?!嗯,我知道!
And now it says the third step is to do something like this... 现在它说第三步是做这样的事...
It's, like, trying to contour your face differently. 这就像试着帮脸塑型。
It left an imprint on my face, I feel, so it did something. 那在我脸上留了个印子,我感觉到了,所以它有点用。
Yeah, but, like, a punch in the face does that too. 是啊,不过在脸上揍一拳也会。
This looks terrible. Oh, man. This is so much better than the other one. 这看起来好吓人。天啊。这还真是比另一个好太多了。
It looks like a baby's outfit—how it snaps. 这看起来就像宝宝的衣服--它黏上的方式。
This is like a baby's worst nightmare. That's what it looks like. 这像宝宝最大的恶梦。它看起就是那样。
Just looking at it without it on my face... 只是看着,没有把它戴在脸上...
What are we supposed to do other than, like, rob a bank or something? 我们应该做什么,除了抢银行还是什么的?
Oh! You're supposed to do face stuff again. 噢!你应该再做一次那个脸部运动。
Ow! I cracked my jaw. 噢!我落下巴了。
To be clear, are we rating effectiveness or how scary this is? Because 10 out of 10 for both. 讲真的,我们是要评这个的效果还是这有多恐怖?因为两个都是满分。
Wait, do these little balls go in my nostrils? 等等,这些小球会进到我的鼻孔吗?
Tighten it, so—yeah, so that goes in. Oh, yeah, you're doing it. 用紧,那样--没错,那样它就进去了。喔对,你在用了。
Look at that! Fits like a glove. Oh! It's in there! Oh...I don't like this! 看看它!就和手套一样合。噢!进去了!噢...我不喜欢这样!
Are you ready to switch it on? Will you do the honors? Here we go. 你准备好要打开了吗?能劳烦你一下吗?开始啰。
What? No. No, just leave it. This is making my eyes water. 什么东东?不。不,不要碰它。这让我眼睛泛泪了。
Slightly—wow! Okay, hold on. It's like a vibrator for your nose. That's all it is. 稍微--哇!好,等等。这就像是鼻子的震动器。它就是。
Oh, what the hell. He broke it. 喔,搞什么鬼。他用坏了。
This is essentially a shake weight for your mouth. 这基本上就是嘴巴用的摇摆铃。
Shake your head up and down to swing the weights on both sides. It is recommended to exercise directly in front of a mirror. 上下摆动你的头,以摇摆两边的砝码。建议直接在镜子前运动。
Ugh. Ugh. No. Oh God. You look like an idiot. Don't...don't... 呃。呃。不。老天。你看起来像个白痴。不...不...
I don't know what to say about this one because it is unlike anything I've ever done. 我不知道要对这个说些什么,因为它不像我做过的任何事。
He can't stop putting it in his mouth, though. 但他却无法停止把那放进嘴巴里。
From the inner ear to the chin. 从内耳到下巴。
No, I can't do it. It's too stupid. 不,我不行。这太蠢了。
The Japanese are dreamers. And I love that about them, and I'd like to visit them. 日本人是梦想家。我喜欢他们那点,我会想去拜访他们。
They're not just dreamers. I mean, they execute. 他们不只是梦想家。我是说,他们动手做。
Anyone could say I'm gonna invent this flying face mechanism thing, but... 任何人都可以说我要去发明这个会飞的脸部机械啥玩意的,不过...
They deliver. They actually do it. 日本人会实现。他们真的去做。
For the people who use this stuff, though, I would just say don't. You don't have to. 但对那些用这东东的人,我只会说不要用。你不必用。
You know, accept who you are; be comfortable in who you are. Um, you don't... 你知道,接受自己;对你自己感到自在。嗯,你不用...
Love your cheeks. Don't constrict your face. You don't need a nose vibrator, and stop wagging your mouth. 爱你的脸颊。不要束缚你的脸。你不需要鼻子震动器,然后不要再摆动嘴巴了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465959.html