欧美人文风情第247篇:一起探索罗马之美!(在线收听) |
Buongiorno! And welcome to Rome. 大家好(意大利文)!欢迎来到罗马。 This is one of the most lively capital cities in all of Europe, and it's full of food and culture and some serious ancient history. 这是全欧洲最生气蓬勃的首都之一,充满美食与文化,以及一些重要的古代历史。
And there is a lot to see and do here, so we gotta head out now. 罗马这里有很多好看好玩的,所以我们现在得出发了。
Rome is such a unique city. On every single block, there are ruins. 罗马是如此独特的城市。每一个街区都有遗迹。
This is the Pantheon. I mean, I've seen pictures of it, but the pictures just don't even do it justice. 这是万神殿。我是说,我看过万神殿的照片,但照片根本表现不出它的美。
It's so impressive to see these modern buildings mixed with ancient ruins right next to each other. 看见这些现代建筑和旁边的古代遗址互相交错真是让人难忘。
Wow! This is amazing. You really get to see how big and majestic Rome is from this spot—definitely the best view I've seen in the city. 哇!这真是太惊人了。从这个点你真的可以看到罗马有多宏伟壮观--绝对是我在这城市看到最棒的景色。
Oh my God, I wish you could see this. In the distance you see only St. Peter's Basilica in, like, the same shape. It's gorgeous. 天啊,真希望你看得到这个。这样远远看圣彼德大教堂的形状正好一样。太美了。
Wow...look at this. I am now inside of the St. Peter's Basilica, and this place is gigantic. 哇...看看这个。我现在在圣彼得大教堂里,这地方好大。
Behind me is the entrance to the Sistine Chapel, and this is where Michelangelo's painting, the famous painting, touching the fingers... 在我身后是进到西斯汀礼拜堂的入口,这就是米开朗基罗画作所在的地方,那幅有名的画,碰手指的...
And it is one of the most majestic things I've ever seen in my life. 这是我这辈子见过最壮观的事物之一。
We're headed to the Spanish Steps, which is where Romans and tourists hang out. 我们要前往西班牙阶梯,罗马人和游客都在那打发时间。
It's the best place in Rome to enjoy a gelato. I'm very excited. 这是在罗马最适合来支义式冰淇淋的好地方。我好兴奋。
Strawberry and chocolate—it couldn't be better than this. 草莓和巧克力--没什么比这更棒了。
Grazie. Death by chocolate—right here. Wow, it's the Colosseum! Check it out! Inside the Colosseum... 感谢。多到满出来的巧克力--就在这。哇,是罗马竞技场!快看!罗马竞技场里面...
I'd say it's actually even better than the outside. 我会说里面其实甚至比外观精彩。
I'm told that about 50 to 80 thousand people were in this stadium, all cheering on their favorite gladiator. 有人告诉我以前有大约五到八万人在这竞技场里,全都在为他们喜爱的角斗士加油着。
And the floor was made out of sand, and the sand was used to absorb the blood. 地面由沙构成,而沙是用来吸收鲜血的。
The food in Italy, of course, is some of the best you'll ever have. 意大利食物,毫无疑问,是你一辈子会吃到最美味的一些食物。
This right here is the Rolls Royce of meat. Delicious. 这边这是肉界的劳斯莱斯。美味。
You've ever heard of Ben-Hur? Right here. 你听过宾汉吗?就在这。
Three hundred thousand people would come here 27 centuries ago and watch chariot races. 二十七个世纪以前,有三十万人会到这来看双轮战车比赛。
Grabbing my chariot, also known as the Segway. 来拿我的双轮战车囉,也叫作「赛格威」。
Baby, here we go! Green lights! This is the life right here—seeing Rome on the back of a Vespa. 出发囉,宝贝!绿灯行!这就是罗马生活--坐在伟士牌后座看罗马。
You can't go to Rome without seeing the Vatican, and there it is. 来到罗马一定要看梵谛冈,就在这。
It's crazy to think that there's a country right here. Now I'm in Italy; now I'm in Vatican City. 想到这里就有个国家真是疯狂。现在我在意大利;现在我在梵谛冈。
Roma, grazie! This was an incredible experience. It's definitely one of the best cities on the planet. 罗马,谢谢!这是个不可思议的体验。绝对是全世界最棒的城市之一。
It's been amazing, and I absolutely love the food here, as well as the Trevi Fountain. 一切都很美妙,我爱死这边的食物了,还有特雷维喷泉。
For sure. And this thing right behind me, the Colosseum, is definitely my favorite. Ciao! 真的。我后面这个,罗马竞技场,无疑是我的最爱。再会啦!
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465963.html |