欧美人文风情第249篇:表情符号开会(在线收听

 Hello, my fellow emojis! Glad you could all make it to this "recently used" press conference. 哈喽,我的表情符号同胞们!很高兴你们都能来到「最近常用符号」的记者会。

Uh, we have some pizza and bread and ramen and beer if anyone wants any. 呃,我们有些披萨、面包、拉面还有啤酒,如果有人想来点的话。
As you know, we've made some changes recently, and I just wanted to announce that it's been a resounding success! 如你们所知,我们最近做了些改变,而我只是想宣布那非常成功!
I wanna thank everyone for their patience during this transitional period. 我要感谢所有人在这段过渡期中的耐心。
Transitional period? Are you calling racial integration a "transitional period"? 过渡期?你是说族群融合是「过渡期」吗?
Um, well...yes? I mean— My people did not exist before last week. 嗯,这个嘛...是的?我的意思是--我的同胞到上个星期前都是不存在的。
Yes, I can't imagine how hard that was. We're just...trying to work out a lot of things. We added a lot of African-American versions! 是的,我无法想象那有多难受。我们只是...我们试着解决很多事。我们新增了许多非裔美国人版本!
Exactly. We're more than just the black version of the existing white emojis. I personally still feel very underrepresented. 就是这样。我们不只是现有白人表情符号的黑人版本。我个人还是觉得没有被好好表现出来。
I have the exact same problem. There's only one kind of poop! Say what? 我有同样的问题。便便就只有一种样子!说什么啊?
I mean, if we're being honest, poop comes in all shapes and sizes. And we're only represented by my cartoonish dollop. 我是说,如果我们老实讲,大便可是有各种形状和大小。不过我们就只有用大家爱的卡通版一坨屎呈现。
That is not the same thing. Well, our family unit couldn't even express our outrage until now! 那是两码子事。我说,我的家庭到现在才能表达我们的愤怒!
But hey! Now you can! Yeah! Why do all families have to be yellow? 不过,嘿!你们现在可以啦!对啊!为什么每个家庭都要是黄色的?
But this is a start, right? Also, what's wrong with being yellow? 但这是个开始,对吧?还有,黄色有什么不好?
Same situation with me—no green poops! No bloody poops! 我这也一样--没有挫青屎!没有血便!
Or like a...like a green alien, maybe? I am unclear on what my job is. Guys, one at a time! Yes, you! 或象是...象是可能可以有绿色外星人?我不清楚我的工作是什么。大家,一个一个来!好,就是你!
I just wanted to say thanks for making more versions of myself. 我只是想谢谢你们做出更多个我的版本。
Oh, that's great! Yes. You are quite welcome. 喔,那很好!嗯。不用客气。
It's amazing. I have a me looking normal, a me looking sad, a me getting my hair cut, and even a me getting my hair washed. 这太棒了。我有一个正常的我、一个伤心的我、我在剪头发,甚至还有我在洗头呢。
Well, we wanted to make sure you had as many choices as you needed. 嗯,我们想确保你们有足够选择能满足需求。
Yeah, totally! But it would've been nice to have some women with actual jobs, though. 对啊,真的!不过如果能有些有真正工作的女人会很不错。
What? We included a ton of jobs, like dancer, and, I guess, twin bunny dancers and...princess could be one...bride? 什么?我们纳进了很多工作耶,象是舞者,还有,我想是双胞胎兔女郎舞者,还有...公主也算一种工作...新娘?
You know what? You might be right about that one. We will certainly work on that. 你知道吗?你可能是对的。我们绝对会改进。
I think you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Who do you think you are?! Seriously? 我觉得你们大家都太小题大作了。你以为你谁啊?!有没有搞错?
Dude, I do not need your help. What if we want more than two kids? Yeah! 老兄,我不需要你的帮忙。万一我们不只想生两个小孩咧?对啊!
Why am I purple? 我为什么是紫色的?
It's unfair that cats get to express themselves so fully on here and dogs don't. What am I? 猫可以那么充分表达自己但狗却不行真是太不公平了。我是啥?
I mean, there's two red devil masks but no smiley red devil? 我是说,有两个红魔鬼面具但却没有笑脸红魔鬼?
What if I wanted heart eyes? And why don't we have taco? What about maybe half a sun? 万一我想要爱心眼睛呢?我们为什么没有墨西哥卷饼?或许可以有个一半的太阳?
That's enough! Please! We are trying! When those Japanese guys came up with us, I don't think they even thought of race, gender equality, or same-sex marriages. 够了!拜托!我们在努力了!当那些日本人想出我们的时候,我不认为他们有想到种族、性别平等或同性婚姻。
They just thought this would be a fun way to communicate. We're trying to take steps in the right direction, but no! 他们只是觉得这样沟通会很好玩。我们在试着往正确的方向迈进,不过,不!
I don't know why there are 12 trains, or what the flags are, or why there are no tacos... So you're right! Emojis are far from perfect. 我不知道为什么有十二种火车,或那些旗子是什么,或为什么没有卷饼... 所以你们说得对!表情符号一点也不完美。
Uh..."those Japanese guys"? 呃...「那些日本人」?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465965.html