欧美人文风情第251篇:当小朋友遇上异国美食(在线收听

 Today, you'll be eating...this! Ew! 今天,你将要吃下...这个!恶!那是什么?

What is that? All the ideas of what this could be is disgusting me. 所有这可能是什么东西的想法都让我感到恶心。
I don't wanna say it, but it looks like poop. 我很不想说,可是这看起来像便便。
They look like a different type of fish eggs. Ugh, it's sticky. 它们看起来象是不同种的鱼卵。恶,黏黏的。
Smells like chocolate. 闻起来像巧克力。
Are they like a type of berries? Smells like baked treats, like gingerbread. 它们是一种莓果吗?闻起来像烤过的点心,象是姜饼。
Is this boba? It smells like dark chocolate. Ooh, I wanna eat it. 这是珍珠吗?它闻起来像黑巧克力。噢,我想吃。
You'll actually be drinking these. 你其实要喝下这些。
I don't want to! 我不想!
Ooh! It's boba! Ooh! Ooh! I love you. Let me give you a hug first. I guessed it right. I guessed it right. It's a boba! 噢!是珍珠!噢!噢!我爱你。让我先给你一个抱抱。我猜对了。我猜对了。是珍珠!
You guys are amazing. This is a boba. There's this place where we go to, um, Koreatown. And we go to this boba place, where it has bobas, and it's really good. 你们帅呆了。这是珍珠。我们会去一个地方,嗯,韩国城。我们会去这间饮料店,它有卖珍珠饮料,而且超级好喝。
I don't know what it is. Can I spit it out? 我不知道这是什么。我可以吐出来吗?
Hm. I don't know if I like it or not. It's kinda, like, bitter. 嗯。我不知道我喜不喜欢。它有点,象是,苦苦的。
Mm...I like the drink but without the berries. 哼嗯...我喜欢饮料但不喜欢莓子。
This boba—it's so boba. I like it. It's—it's good. 这珍珠--非常珍珠。我喜欢。它--很好喝。
I don't like that part. The only thing I like is the drink. 我不喜欢那部分,我唯一喜欢的是这饮料。
Oh my gosh! This tastes terrible. Tastes like you got coffee and you left it for five days, 我的天啊!这喝起来糟透了。喝起来就像你拿到一杯咖啡然后把它放个五天,
then they put these little balls in it, which the balls taste good. 接着他们再放这些小球球进去,这些球球尝起来满不错的。
They're, like, sticky and, like, hard. I can't really make a guess on this one. None of this stuff I've ever tried before. 它们黏呼呼又硬硬的。我真的没办法猜出这是什么。这些东西我以前都没有试过。
It, like, sticks to my braces, so it's really hard to get down. Is this, like, that boba stuff? 它黏到我的牙套上,所以很难把它弄下来。这是珍珠那种东西吗?
You just drank milk tea with boba. That felt disgusting! This coffee tea? 妳刚刚喝了加了珍珠的奶茶。那感觉好恶心!这咖啡茶吗?
I don't know what this boba stuff is. This is, like, the first time I've ever had it. 我不知道这个珍珠是什么东西。这是,嗯,我第一次喝。
This is delicious! I have to say that. I'm sorry for overreacting, but this is delicious. 这很美味!我必须要说。我很抱歉我太夸张了,但这个超级美味。
Milk tea? I don't like milk. See, that's maybe why I don't like it. 奶茶?我不喜欢牛奶。看吧,那或许就是为什么我不喜欢这个。
I've seen the bobas just, like, pop when you do that. The, like, ones that go on, like, ice cream, like the yellow and pink ones. 我看过珍珠在你那样做的时候爆掉。像那些放在冰淇淋上面的,黄色跟粉红色的那种。
The boba balls are actually made of tapioca, which is made of cassava root. 珍珠实际上是由树薯粉制作的,树薯粉是从树薯的根做成的。
Oh, I already know. My brother told me. I forgot. 噢,我早就知道了。我哥哥告诉过我。我忘了。
So it's not a fruit, right? 所以它不是一种水果,对吧?
Tapioca...I think I've heard of that—did not know what it was made of, though. 树薯粉...我觉得我有听过那个--但不知道它是什么做的。
Do you recommend that people try boba tea? 你会推荐人们去喝珍珠奶茶吗?
No. No. Yes. I think so, yeah. No. No. This is gross. 不会。不会。会。我想我会,对。不。不会。这太恶心了。
I think you should try it. It's really not that bad. Yes, because it's delicious. 我觉得你应该要试试看。它真的没那么难喝。会,因为它很好喝。
Yes. Please try it. It's amazing. It's, like, a good drink to drink, and just drink it! 会。拜托去试试看。它很棒的。它是喝起来很好喝的饮料,就去喝吧!
Thanks for watching this episode of Kids vs. Food on the REACT channel. 谢谢您观看 REACT 频道这集的《小朋友遇上食物》。
Have you ever tried boba tea? Let us know in the comments. Don't burst our bubble. Subscribe! 你有喝过珍珠奶茶吗?在下方留言处让我们知道。不要戳破我们的泡泡。订阅吧!
We had a tea-rrific time. Bye! 我们度过了啵棒的奶茶时光。掰!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465967.html